See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

It was the most awful stay possible. I've never seen such a dirty nasty room. I'll never come back. I refused to shower or anything. It smelled like smoke, floor was nasty, ceiling full of spider webs, toilete was absolutist disgusting. The worst hotel I've ever been in my life. And front desk refused to do anything about it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edward S
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My mom and disabled brother booked a night at the Crossland economy studios in Murray, UT. When they booked, they asked for a non-smoking, disabled access room with two beds. They said that was for sure available and got it booked. The day before their reservation, they called and double checked they had a non-smoking, disabled access room with two beds. They said yes and that everything was in order for them. When they got there, they were put in a room on the top floor with only stair access and the room smelled horribly for smoke. My disabled brother, who has no functionality in the left side of his body, had to manage his way up two flights of stairs. NOT OKAY!!! Then on top of everything, the room was in terrible condition. Things were broken, the room wasn't clean (remote control and light switches were really sticky), and the toilet was in such terrible condition that it would overflow when they tried to flush it. The staff wouldn't move them into a different room, fix anything, or even give them any kind of a discount. Terrible room, terrible service, NOT WORTH THE GOOD PRICE!!!

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank flutiecutiekaty
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed here for a concert at The USANA Amphitheatre. Wasn't expecting much after the reviews, but it turned out to be ok. The room was good size with a mini kitchen and a place to sit. The doors to some of the rooms were in bad shape, but it did look like they were doing some type of renovation. Did talk to another guest the next day, who said they sent them to a wrong room to which somebody was already staying in that room. I can see how this place could get bad reviews but we didn't have an issue.

Room Tip: We were in the back building.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I went online and booked a room. I show up and nobody as at the front desk for 15 minutes!!! I asked other people checking in where the front desk clerk is? She went to see if rooms were available? 15 minutes later she shows up and says "No" rooms available and then she says they over booked by 13 people are you kidding me? Some people in front of me needed 3 rooms and she only had one left so she takes a call from the manager and is on the phone for another 15 minutes so I just left. Horrible management and customer service. After looking at other reviews it's probably a good thing it worked out that way. Don't book this hotel you might not have a !!!bed

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mitch W
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Room had stained carpets holes in walls Was not cleaned before we checked in My dog kept bringing things from under the bed that were not ours.We had online reservations and did not get into our dirty room until 4:30 pm.I went to pay for another week at 11:00 am and was told they had no vacancies.Sandra said we had until noon to be out.I called the corporate office and they {corporate office referred my complaint and call to sandra she said she was the dm or gm}Then I got a call from sandra who said she was being nice then she proceeded to tell me we had 15 minutes to be out or the police would escort us out!VERY VERY RUDE NOT A PLACE YOU WOULD REFER ANY ONE YOU CARED ABOUT TO.They also had a 100.00 deposit that was never mentioned when reserving the room.

Room Tip: Do not rent tell you look at the room!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family