All reviews salt lake room was clean continental breakfast slc downtown convenience temple freeway
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Very upset found drugs and vodka bottle, I went up to the front desk to tell them but quickly said I was lying that it was mine. Didn't evan offer me a other room ,while me and my wife and 3 kids were up front lobby trying to contact the manager because she would give us his number to get a refund.with out us knowing she snuck into are room and cleaned up all the evidence saying that there's nothing in are room I took pictures and showed her she got mad and started shouting that I'm still not getting my refund i called my credit card company there taking care of it. bad place bad staff would recommend this hotel we stayed at ramada hotel in California early this morning great hotel we loved it great customer service but we would be coming back to this hotel ever again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jreynosa63
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Night in Hell! The sink was clogged. Outlets dont work. After waking up in the morning, my body was in horrible pain from the bed. Had to hall luggage up three flights of rusty stairs. Staff was hiding behind desk when we were trying to check out.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank B8360ZNjoshuas
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Reception was rude, unhelpful, uncompassionate (I'd come from transferring my son on life support to a nearby hospital). Overall cleanliness was appalling: unkempt lobby, long black hairs in the tub, dirty carpet, questionable linens, musty odor. The receptionist was not willing to assign a cleaner room - it's likely this was a typical one. The gentleman in line in front of me refused to stay and cancelled his reservation after seeing the room due to the filth. Because I was in the midst of a traumatic family crisis and desperately needed rest, I stayed; however, I slept fully clothed and checked out early the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank paiken352396
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Dirty, broken items in room, unkept property. Drug deals on property. Breakfast area was cluttered, not easy to use and very dirty. Whole place looks like it's seen better days. Ramada should dump this property.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank tw730433
Reviewed 25 September 2018

A group of us stayed here for business and will never do it again. The rooms were poorly managed, large stains on the floor (what?!), the tv in the room worked for 5 minutes then stopped and never worked again. We had trouble getting clean towels and extra toilet paper. When housekeeping did stop by our room, only half was actually cleaned (they left one of the beds completely untouched). The "breakfast" was sub-par, and the location of the surrounding area was sketchy at best. Next time, we will spend a little more and stay closer to City Center.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business