On a recent trip to the Olympic Penninsula, we stayed for one night at the Olympic Lodge...and we wished we could have stayed longer. More than any other hotel in Port angeles, the Olympic Lodge has a real Northwest Lodge feeling. After a long day at the Sol Duc hot springs and the national park, we returned to the hotel where a huge fire was roaring in the lobby/great room. We sat on the big sofas and read in front of the fire for an hour or so which was really nice. The rooms are nice, and the beds are very comfortable. I thought that the price was a little high for that area, but it's tough to find hotel deals on the weekends in Port Angeles...and all the hotels were in the same price range. The Olympic Lodge was worth a little more than the others in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles