I love the Olympic Lodge. I've stayed here several times in the past when we were in Port Angeles for basketball tournaments. I won't stay anywhere else in Port Angeles.
What made this trip extra special was Shannon. I have breast cancer and had just completed chemo the day we checked in. That night, my port was very sore, so I went to the front desk to get a bandaid. Shannon got me every time of bandaid known to man. She talked with me for a very long time about her experience and put my mind at ease about my own future. She is one of those special people who deserve something good to come of making me feel so much better.
The owners/managers of Olympic Lodge have a gem in Shannon!
P.S. The hotel/ammenities are top-notch. You should stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles