Platinum Elite Member (75 nights/yr)
2nd stay this year
1. No “thank you for staying at RI “at check-in from front desk Patrick
2. Front room door off track and could see hallway through door
3. BC of above, key did not open door.
I had to go back to front desk to get Patrick to open door.
I was dead tired after driving 530 miles.
No apology. “This has happened before since locks changed.”
Door repeatedly did not open during 1 night stay. I felt like I was going to break my hip getting door to open.
This is a huge oversight on maintenance upkeep on Macon RI’s part.
4. Asked for late 4pm check out but keys not set for late checkout so locked outside at noon in 90F heat. Another trip to front desk to get keys reset.
5. I was upgraded to 2 bedroom as Platinum perk.
6. Clean, spacious room with fireplace.
7. Quiet hotel
8. Breakfast only served til 9am not usual 9:30.
Why can’t this be standardized at all RI?
9. Super easy on/off 75 and still quiet.
Marriott has merged/ bought SPG.
No + changes seen so far.
Patrick is a friendly employee as is housekeeping.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking