All reviews two bedroom suite platinum elite member front desk room was clean full kitchen indoor pool only stayed one night night stay road trip complimentary breakfast easy access great place to stay pets outback hurricane
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Checked in late Saturday almost midnight. First sign was kids running up and down the hall. 2 a.m. they are running knocking on doors and hiding. Myself and another guest no th opened our doors simultaneously and told them go to their rooms now..thwy got on the elevator. Got up Sunday went downstairs for breakfast back up o prepare for check out. Plugged iron in outlet. Fire shoots out on my hand shirt and sink.So I go downstairs to inform front desk associate and he tells me I am the 3rd person to complain about that. Are you kidding me? It could have been worse than this burn on my hand

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Jim'Le C, Manager at Residence Inn Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Please allow us to apologize. We will use this as an opportunity to train staff. We appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Our family of 5 stayed here for one night on our way to vacation on the SC coast. Everything was perfectly clean and nice. Having a 1 bedroom suite with a pack and play already set up for us made it so easy for our family to just bring in our overnight bags. The breakfast and the dining area was super clean and neat, and there were lots of delicious options for us and our kids. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Latesha S, General Manager at Residence Inn Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us at Residence Inn in Macon . We are pleased to here about your refreshing overnight experience at the Residence Inn in Macon . Our staff works very hard on making our guest have a wonderful stay . Please consider Residence Inn for your next stay in Macon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Loved the separate living area (with comfortable couch) and big bathroom counter with decent lighting in the dressing area. Has outlets near the bed to plug in my phone. Nice kitchen, though I just used the fridge. The decor was good. Nice fire pit out in the courtyard. Good free breakfast (whoo! Waffles!). I only stayed overnight, but if I needed to stay somewhere for a longer period, I’d stay here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Iamscully
Jim'Le C, Manager at Residence Inn Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Macon for your recent travels to Macon. Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

First off, Gretchen at the front desk was wonderful at check in but the rest of the stay was horrible. We had a 2 bedroom suite. We had a lot of problems with our stay and some of the problems kept my 87 year old Mother up most of the night. They didn't care at check out and the assistant manager was aware of it. I was not looking for any refund at all. The general manager who is Jim'Le Chatman was very unprofessional in his e-mails. You would think you would get an extra 3000 to 5000 extra Marriott points for all the problems we had, and he only gave us 1000. Very unprofessional. Room was also not that clean at all. Maintenance issues and dirty towel with black marks on it and rusted hinges on the bathroom door and more things happened. Do not stay at this Marriott at all. Worse one yet.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank magicalmtncabins
Jim'Le C, General Manager at Residence Inn Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hello Robert, I have read your comments. Thank you for choosing Residence Inn by Marriott for your lodging needs

Reviewed 6 April 2018

First, I need to say that all of the staff was friendly. Otherwise, this was the worst Residence Inn we've ever stayed in. Uncomfortable mattresses, a lot of freeway noise and a non-working tv in one of the bedrooms. We only stayed one night and arrived late so other than telling the front desk staff, we didn't do anything about it. When we did tell the front desk staff, we were just asked which room it was in and never offered an apology. Breakfast ended while we were finishing our food so we tried to get coffee from the thermos by the desk. The coffee was empty and was still empty when we tried to grab some on our way out. It was close to the freeway but cost way more than what it should given the condition/service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RoadTrip60076
Jim'Le C, Manager at Residence Inn Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Macon and providing your honest feedback. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short.