“Always enjoy this restaurant ”
Review of Texas Border Grill

Texas Border Grill
Ranked #82 of 386 Restaurants in Macon
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Hand cut steaks fresh seafood World famous chicken wings and the finest hamburger known to man...Macon's best beer and wine selection serving seven days a week.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The service is always great and it's not usually crowded when we go. The food is good, but a little pricey. The only thing I've had that wasn't excellent was the shrimp on the Caesar salad. Burgers, crab cakes, fried mushrooms and fried pickles are all really good!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

TBG is a hidden gem between Macon and WR. The menu is ample, the food is fresh, the steaks are outstanding, and the service is very attentive. Besides steaks, they have all kinds of salads, sandwiches, seafood, and more. The variety of sides is great. Plenty of different beers to choose from. Why stand around for an hour at one of the chains?

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Food: Very good. We had the ribeye and filet steaks. Both were cooked the way we ordered them. All of the food was good quality and served at the correct temperature. It was the best steak that I've ever eaten but it was definitely on par with Long Horn's or Outback.
Service: Excellent. Our waitress was great. Very attentive (and not pushy) and pleasant.
Atmosphere: Excellent. Very clean and has that "steakhouse feel."
As other reviews stated, the prices are on the high side but I was still happy with my visit. We went early for dinner (4'ish) and there were only 2 tables occupied so I cannot speak for the experience during their busy hours. Recommend you get there early. I would eat here again for a special occasion.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Tonight was our first time visiting Texas Border Grill and I must say that we have truly been missing out. Our server Cody and the young lady training with him were great. The food was amazing, best steaks ever. We were celebrating my mom's birthday and had a party of 8 and everybody was satisfied. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

It was pretty slow compared to most other restaurants in Macon so I went. Meal was decent, about like Outback but maybe a buck or two more per item. The service was friendly and prompt, the food was prepared as requested and the place has a welcoming atmosphere. For the price I will probably go elsewhere next time. I figured I'd give them a shot being off the beaten path. It was nothing to gripe about, but not worth going out of my way to try again.

Been to Texas Border Grill? Share your experiences!