Our experience was mixed. The food, though fairly good, was just adequate - and overpriced.
The service was great.
The atmosphere was dismal. The booths are uncomfortable, the noise level high. The whole experience was fatally flawed by the necessity to walk in through the bar where the smell of cigarette smoke was overpowering. This first impression was on my mind all through dinner. I would have to run this malodorous gauntlet to exit. Not much to look forward to.
I will not return.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.