All reviews fire pit full kitchen papa johns mercer university parking lot great hotel king studio burner cooktop stayed here stove top nice outdoor pool nice accommodations modern hotel longer stay front desk large bathroom free hot breakfast
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Stayed at the Towneplace Suites Macon Mercer University for three days. The hotel is brand new and it does really show. The rooms are clean, functional, and nice. The staff were amazingly nice and helpful. Breakfast was Ok. My main problem was with the AC noise level as well as with the noise from the adjacent rooms. I guess I was unlucky but I had a couple of tough nights sleeping because my neighbors would wake up early and would have either the TV on or would scream at each other late at night. The wifi was very fast and free of course. The hotel has a small pool at the back and a small gym.

Room Tip: Ask for a University view
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Nancy L, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Macon Mercer University, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you so much for staying at the TownePlace Suites Macon Mercer University. We truly appreciate all the positive comments about the hotel. Our team is committed to providing excellent customer service and southern hospitality. Thank you so much for letting me know about the air conditioning noise. Our maintenance manager has serviced this unit. I hope that you will give us another opportunity the next time your travel needs bring you to Macon, GA.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We spent 7 hours driving through what seemed like an apocalyptic storm, and decided to stop in Macon. The Towneplace Hotel was the perfect spot to land. Absolutely love everything about the hotel, it's clean and the added textiles and colors kept my artist child busy and fascinated.
We were welcomed by Shantana, who is an absolute sweetheart and made us feel right at home. My body was still in stress mode after the drive and I slept so good. The beds are really comfortable and dreamy.
The location is in a great spot too, food, beer and pizza all right there. Clean, comfort and excellent customer service from all staff. We will be back!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night while traveling to the East Coast. We loved the hotel- the rooms were spacious, it was clean, the breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly. We loved the large rooms with a full kitchen, table and large bathroom. For a family of 4, it was perfect! We would definitely stay at this hotel if in the area. Wonderful stay!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We very much enjoyed the hotel. We stayed one night with our dog on our way home from our Florida vacation. Comfortable, clean hotel in a quiet area right off I75. Even better there were several restaurants right next door for dinner. We will certainly stay again on our next trip down to Florida. We also appreciated that the hotel didn’t smell like dogs, even though we were traveling with one. Don’t hesitate to stay here.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay here! Was a little busy when we checked in with a wedding party going on but the front desk was super nice and got me a cart for check in. The hotel is on an great location with about 5 restaurants In the parking lot, we ate at Amichi , it was really good and lots of variety and beers.