“Delicious Food - great atmosphere !”

Lil Benny's Smokehouse
Ranked #42 of 381 Restaurants in Macon
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Lil Benny's Smokehouse is a Catering Dine-in Take-Out Restaurant & Retail Store where you can stop by for a hot meal or shop for chilled fully-cooked Ready-To-Eat restaurant-quality packaged BBQ meats and side items prepared in-house. For your events, you can order catering for most items in larger sizes, hot "off-the-grill".
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Lil Benny's Smokehouse delivered - great BBQ - I had Brunswick Stew - He had Ribs and both were yum ! Lovely family run business - highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome bbq. Not the typical dry mess at other bbq joints requiring extra sauce. Staff were very polite and even offered us ice to carry home and fill water jugs bc we told them we were wo power. Green beans were great, mac n cheese was great, potato salad great... all in all it was a hit. We will be going back again

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My first time at Lil Benny's and we got there less than an hour before closing time. Benny seemed like he was genuinely happy to see us. The place was really clean. It didn't rely on the typical barbeque decor with pig figurines and dusty clutter covering the walls. Instead there was a hockey jersey for the local team and a few other things things nailed about.

I got the rib plate with both sauces, Brunswick stew, and smoked potato salad. The ribs were great and plenty. The spicy sauce was on point. Sides were good. Mom got the chicken sandwich and really enjoyed it.

When we finished eating we had a nice conversation with Benny. He was in no hurry and seems to really like people. I felt really welcomed. The guy has a way of making you feel like he's been your friend for a good while, even just having met. I will definitely be eating here more often.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I ate here two nights in a row because of the amazing BBQ and the warm, friendly service I received here. I had the ribs that were tender and moist. The spicy sauce will sneak up on you but it is amazing. I also has the stew and the best cornbread dressing I have had in a restaurant. The second night I tried the smoked chicken breast and it was awesome. It had great smoked flavor and very moist and tender. The baked beans were really good also. I must admit this place is one my all time favorites. It is not a fancy dinner place but it is very clean and spacious. Be careful with the early closing times. You will not want to miss this place. The owners, lil Bennie are always talking to customers and providing anything you need. This is a must go to place. If I lived here I would use their catering service frequently and eat there many times a week. Great find in Macon.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My husband found Lil Benny's online while we were traveling to Atlanta for a Braves game. The reviews were good so we decided to try it ourselves. Everything was excellent!! Between my husband, myself and our two daughters we had ribs, chicken, pulled pork sandwich, mac and cheese, green beans, smoked potato salad, Brunswick stew and Cole slaw. Everything was delicious and gone by the time we left. Would highly recommend stopping in if you are in the Macon area!! The service was outstanding!!

Been to Lil Benny's Smokehouse? Share your experiences!