All reviews the kitchen rented bikes gave us a map communal facilities wine region wine taste great kitchen dorm room tent sites helpful owner nearby wineries powered site we loved our stay lounge area south island stayed for nights campervan
Reviewed 20 August 2015

The owners are lovely here, and sorted us out perfectly for our wine touring around the Renwick/Marlborough region with bikes, helmets, carry bags and a map of all the wineries. The kitchen here is great and we loved our room too! Quite sociable with kitchen and living room all together in a big room.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

Where should I begin? With the extraordinary caring couple running this place? I'm talking about a big , very clean kitchen which is well equipped and has two big gas-stoves (my favorite) and even a dishwasher! Or what about the rooms? Well I just can judge one of the dorms but boy was this clean and tidy and for the first time in ages it was a bed without a bloody top sheet. Instead it was one properly lined duvet! Oh did I mention the tv in the room? And then one of the most important parts for me: the bathroom. Also very clean and tidy and even with a hairdryer! The Watsons also has a BBQ.. What else it got..had not time to check it out but what I saw was very pretty! I hope this one keeps going! Awesome place. Cheers!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

The couple that run this place are so nice and helpful. We stayed in a powered campervan site, only 2 on site I think. Showers were good laundry only $2. Has a dump point. We were in a 7m van and a bit of a tight squeeze but Paul helped us in getting it out again. Goods location for wine tasting.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Excellent place to park or stay if you want to cycle around the vineyards.

Powered site for camper vans
Spotless kitchen and showers
Well equipped common room
Bike hire with prices on map of vineyards.
Delightful owners that give you a personal and homely stay!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2015

We stayed for two nights and found the facilities excellent. Communal kitchen and lounge area was spotless and well equiped. Also gave us chance to chat to other guests and share expereinces. Setting is lovely and peacfeul. Pat was a great host, very helpful and great to chat to. They also do bike hire at a very competeive rate, which is the best way to tour the vineyards, no worries and drinking and driving !!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family