“Nice cafe stop whilst out on Sunday drive”

Top O The Dome Cafe
Ranked #18 of 50 Restaurants in Warkworth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 January 2016

The dome cafe is perched on top of a hill on the way to Warkworth. Lots of outside seating available and parking. Inside its spacious. There are plenty of selections in the fridge cabinet and cooked meals looked nice that we saw coming out. The service was prompt. Coffee nice and hot.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

The food was ok but the attention to detail is a hazard. We order dairy free for my son who is allergic to milk. He had a severe allergic reaction right after the meal. Had to rush him to the doctor in Warkworth. The Warkworth doctors did a wonderful job pumping him full of drugs. Then he was transferred by ambulance to North Shore hospital in Auckland. Totally stuffed up the first day of our holiday.

2  Thank JJtheWhaleWatcher
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast on the way south. Great food and great friendly service. It really made my day.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I've visited a couple of times, it's a nice place to ride up to on a weekend morning for a coffee, a sit outside, watch the view and then the ride back. The team have always been pleasant and the place was getting busier when I was there. The Rooster is a bit of a laugh and comes over to say hello. I thought he was stuffed until he moved. Haven't tired the food, but did love the smell so next time I will. Lovely views and the outside tables are nice. Atmosphere I'd say, sleepy hollow, but I do arrive pretty early.

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

Absolutely awful! I was shocked by the food the only positive part of our experience was the lovely older women " sheire" she was polite and helpful the rest of the experience was disgusting and awful will not return and will not recommend

2  Thank 200alicea