“Nice spot for light meal”
Review of Gallery Cafe

Gallery Cafe
Ranked #15 of 20 Restaurants in Eagle Heights
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Lovely old feel café with real log fire and beautiful relaxing Gardens. One of the heritage pieces of the mountain.
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Dropped in after visit to rain forest parks.
Mid afternoon so the toasted ham and cheese and the chicken and avocado hit the spot and reasonable. The sweet potato fries very good. All the good came out hot.
Nice venue -cathedral ceilings inside and garden patio outside.
The negative, wanted to use restroom and she said out of order. “ kids stuffed marshmallows in the toilet.” I said can I just go in to wash my hands” she said no, but would bring a bottle of water out to rinse my hands . We had sanitizing-wipes so I passed.
You may wonder why we did not go elsewhere, the food choices all cut from same mold on The Gallery Walk street. Nothing to get excited about, touristy feel.
This had nice look and food was a pleasant surprise.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

It was slow to come but good solid country lunch (we ate veggie breakfast) - get the feeling they live for the weekends here- the music finished and they didn’t restart it, half the lights were off and one person serving and one cooking.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Have been here a few times over the years. Took my friends there for lunch. The waitress was quite abrupt. We had to pay $3.50 for water. The toasted sandwiches were $10.50 with no garnish and no chips. Iced coffee were $8.95. I was just very disappointed.

2  Thank tinap00l
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We went there for lunch and were told AFTER paying that the wait was 45mins. I was really annoyed that they told us that after paying as it was too late to find somewhere else.

The pricing for the food was overpriced.

Needless to say we never went back for a second visit.

2  Thank Katarina A
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful place to visit, the staff are so friendly. The food is amazing! Beautiful high ceilings and lovely atmosphere! I thoroughly enjoyed walking through the gardened area after lunch and will definently be stopping in hear on my next visit! Oh and sitting by that fireplace with the winter chill still outside, heaven!