“Olde Tymel Charm”
Review of Dairy Maid

Dairy Maid
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in New Bedford
Description: Enjoy A Sweet Treat With Your Family VISIT OUR ICE CREAM SHOP IN NEW BEDFORD, MA Dairy Maid is a family-friendly ice cream shop that locals and tourists alike enjoy. We sell frozen yogurt, sherbet, ice cream sundaes and soft serve ice cream in New Bedford, Massachusetts. Owner Colleen Sylvia grew up eating Dairy Maid ice cream and was thrilled to take over the company. We continue to serve creamy treats and smiles to every customer that visits us. Whether you're young or young at heart, you'll enjoy eating our flavorful desserts. Visit our ice cream shop in New Bedford, Massachusetts today to try our tasty treats for yourself.
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Remmber your first soft-serve ? Banana Split...Hot-Fudge....Lime Rickey....A Must stop when in New bedford

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Great summertime ice cream stop! Has only outdoor seating and is cash only. Soft serve and hard ice cream served! They also serve some food, frappes, milkshakes ..etc! Smal family owned buisness thats been around since i was a kid! Its great!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

The kids love all the latest flavors! There is sure to be one for all of you.They have cookie dough, play dough and you can get in cone or cup. You can even order doggie bowl for the pouch!

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Haven't been here in years! It was delicious just like I remembered. I had soft serve twist of orange sherbet & vanilla, in a small cone. Oh my it was great! My husband had the coffee & strawberry soft twist in small. I'd hate to see a large because these small cones were large! I think $2.95 ea. My sister in law had a small soft serve, Carmel sundae. She said it was awesome. The only draw back to the place had nothing to do with the ice cream or person that waited on us, it's the traffic. It's just a busy intersection with lots of traffic, so keep an eye on your little ones. It's a cash only business as well.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

It looks like your typical walk up ice cream stand but it's much better then average! Quality ice cream and yogurt both hard and soft serve. Many flavor selections. You'll find something there for everyone. I had two scoops in a waffle cone. Generous size is more than enough.