“Great food”

Add it.
Jade Garden
Ranked #56 of 261 Restaurants in New Bedford
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Jade Garden has great Chinese food. We order from here often, and it never disappoints. Great food and value

Reviewed 28 March 2017

This is the only place we purchase chinese food. The service quick and wonderful. The orange chicken is great and not a lot of batter. A must try!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I have been either eating there or ordering out for a long time.
The food is consistently good and a great value.
The barmaid Beth works there Wed., Thurs., & Fri. and is fantastic.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Extensive menu, friendly & savvy waitresses and good food.
We especially like the Sizzling Steak, but all of the Chef's Specials are worth trying.
The dining areas provide comfortable seating along with decorative Oriental fixtures.
They are definitely doing a lot right here as shown by the recent expansion.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

VERY DISAPPOINTED. This USED to be my favorite chinese restaurant. Today I picked up some lo mein. I ALWAYS order it without MSG because I am deathly allergic to MSG. When I got the food home, I noted an off smell and when I tasted it I almost threw up...it tasted like ROTTEN seafood. I called and the guy told me it was because I ordered it without MSG....if I had ordered it with MSG it wouldn't be bland it would have flavor....OH TRUST ME..it has PLENTY of flavor.....ROTTING SEAFOOD FLAVOR. I have had no MSG in my lo mien for years and it has NEVER tasted like rotting seafood. I wanted to take it back and hoped to get something else instead but he insisted that is was because I said...no MSG...he offered twice to remake it WITH MSG EVEN AFTER I TOLD HIM I WAS DEATHLY ALLERGIC!!!!!