5,087 results
All reviews ko restaurant cafe ciao suite hotel nick's fish market canoe experience adult pool four seasons president's club swim up bar breakfast buffet upper pool living room our honeymoon two sinks ocean view top notch walk in shower
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every aspect of the Fairmont Kea Lani that we experienced - from the dining to all of the staff - took the spirit of aloha to it's ultimate and most luxurious level. The only disappointment was when the valet brought our car for us to leave for the airport. I titled this review as 'traditional' luxury. By comparison I might consider the adjacent Four Seasons as 'contemporary' luxury. Nor better, just different. The Fairmont Kea Lani was exactly what I expected and received!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
FairmontKeaLaniMaui, Director of Guest Experience at Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha m0ises1950 and thank you for sharing your five star review with us! Our entire team does pride themselves on maintaining a high level of customer service, so it is so wonderful that our staff's aloha spirit of warmth and hospitality contributed in a big way to your luxurious stay. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and I have to tell you we were sad to see you leave as well. All of us here at Fairmont Kea Lani hope to welcome you back for another Maui vacation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really nice hotel, great service, clean and spacious rooms. Good location, with a nice beach. Had dinner at Ko restaurant, that was excellent. After checkout, they allowed us to use a hospitallity suite before our flight, to shower and freshen up, that was really nice. Very much enjoyed our stay.

1  Thank KerenSiebner
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii was a well organized and fun time. We selected the Fairmont on the basis of being familiar with the Fama name as it operates a number of excellent hotels in Canada which we have enjoyed. The Fairmont Keolani just switched to a new Management on the day we arrived. While the restaurants and the people looking after the guests are all first rate, the property itself is in need for an update or a makeover. While our suite was large it was very dated and outmoded. The bathroom facilities covers the old-fashioned sinks all need to be replaced and all the sweets need to be updated to warrant the $1500 per night charge . Overall the Fairmont in Kehlani is certainly not worth The exorbitant nightly rate and needs a complete makeover . Management was very understanding and did provide a discount for our stay. I would consider another property at our next trip to Hawaii, perhaps the four seasons.

Stayed: July 2018
3  Thank Leon B

Aloha Leon and thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We greatly appreciate reviews and look to them as a way to improve future guest experiences. Allow me to begin by thanking you for selecting Fairmont Kea Lani as your recent 50th wedding anniversary Maui vacation hotel. Congratulations again on such a wonderful milestone, we are honored to have been a part of such a special celebration. We know there are other great options in Wailea however, I am saddened to read that we did not meet your expectations based on previous Fairmont stays. Please be assured that your comments regarding a renovation don’t go unheard. I have passed them on to our leadership team and hope to be able to address these concerns in the near future. I certainly wish you will allow us the opportunity in the future to deliver the five-star Fairmont experience you deserve.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This resort is a place where you could spend your entire vacation. The food is excellent. The accommodations are beautiful and the view is amazing. The location is right on the beach and if you're lucky and the whales are in season, you will be treated to a stunning show out in the water. Great people. A great time. Absolutely heaven.

Stayed: February 2018

Wow Stacy, "absolutely heaven" is a fantastic compliment! Mahalo for sharing your recent five-star experience with us. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many part of your stay from the food to quality time down on Polo Beach with our majestic wildlife. Your kind words regarding our staff have been shared and celebrated. It will be a treat to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had the best time here! The whole resort was beautiful and I had the best resort stay that I’ve ever had! The rooms were all suites with private balconies. Beach front access, multiple pools, great restaurants and spas. Koi fish pond, water slide, swim up bar, many reading areas. I can’t wait to come back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Aloha Theresa! I am thrilled that your recent vacation to Fairmont Kea Lani exceeded your expectation and that you had the best resort stay you've ever had with us! It's fantastic that you loved everything that makes our resort unique and felt so relaxed during your stay. We can't wait to have you stay with us again!