5,089 results
All reviews ko restaurant cafe ciao suite hotel nick's fish market canoe experience adult pool four seasons president's club swim up bar breakfast buffet upper pool living room our honeymoon two sinks ocean view top notch walk in shower
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This resort is beautiful. Loved the fact that every room is a suite. Makes it so nice when one person wants to sleep and one wants to stay up. The large balcony was wonderful to relax on. Even though I left a tip for the maid service every day, they never took it. Washers and Dryers on every floor. It's free to use. The shuttle service will take you anywhere local, and I don't think we ever had to wait more than 10 minutes to be picked up. The beach is sandy, no rocks. And I loved that there was an adult only pool. Don't quite understand why the swim up bar is not at this pool?? I realize this is a upscale resort and it's Maui but all the restaurants at the hotel were very expensive. We only ate at the hotel restaurants once because of this. We both got the breakfast buffet and with tax and tip it was $84. We usually took the shuttle to the Shops at Wailea and ate at one of the restaurants there. And then would go to the grocery store next to it and buy some snacks and drinks for the room. Most drinks were also between $14 and $18. Another thing was to many cabanas taking up valuable space around the pools and they are rarely used. At least when we were there. I suspect because they too are very expensive. I heard $200 a day. $125 after 1pm. I'm sure they are not out of line with other hotels in the Wailea area, just be aware.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rose V
FairmontKeaLaniMaui, Director of Guest Experience at Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Aloha Rose and thank you for your wonderful review. It sounds like you had a very nice vacation enjoying the spaciousness of the suite and the adults only pool. I do appreciate your constructive comments regarding the poolside cabanas as well as the food pricing and apologize this left you disappointed. Please be assured your feedback will be reviewed with our leadership team. Thank you for choosing Fairmont Kea Lani and we look forward to welcoming you back one day soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

If you want to feel like a local king and queen - the Fairmont Kea Lani is the place to go. The people were very professional and helpful with lots of aloha spirit. The rooms (suite) was to die for -- your own spa in your room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
FairmontKeaLaniMaui, Director of Guest Experience at Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Aloha Popgun-hawaii5-0 and thank you for taking the time to write about your wonderful experience. Our team does pride themselves on maintaining a high level of customer service, so it is so great to read that our staff's aloha spirit of warmth and hospitality contributed to your vacation. Mahalo again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

While recently visiting the Fairmont, I was uber-impressed with your guy Ralph Valite. He took time out to give us terrific local advice and amazing hospitality. That guy’s a real keeper!! We’ll be back for sure!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Aloha Becky and mahalo for sharing your recent experience with us. Ralph sure is an incredible asset to our team and I am very proud to read how you were touched by his ability to ensure you are well taken care of during your stay. I have already passed along your amazing compliments. We can’t wait to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We recently stayed at the Fairmont Kea Lani and absolutely LOVED it! The resort was immaculate, the service was impeccable and it had everything we needed for a family of 4. My kids loved the pool and kids club (complimentary!). It was very spacious and did not feel crowded. We stayed in a garden view room and it was a perfect size and had everything we needed. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We would definitely come back to the Fairmont and recommend it to our friends and family. Thankyou for a lovely holiday!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Aloha josieshepherd and thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are delighted to read your family of four enjoyed the service and resort so much and that your kids loved the pools and Keiki Club. It is wonderful that you plan to return in the future and we appreciate you recommending us to your family and friends.
Aloha and warm regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I would come back and probably explore off property places to dine/eat; on property was ok, BUT in my opinion, not exceptional. That being said, the property was relaxing and exquisite! I/we would definitely return>

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com

Aloha S2999KXdavidd. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience and truly value all of your feedback. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed the attentive service of our team, but most most importantly you had a relaxing vacation. Mahalo and we will be happy to welcome you again very soon.