“Meh...”

and up
Cultural Outrigger Canoe and Turtle Tour
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Wailea
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I was on Norwegian Cruise lines and my mom and I took an Uber to Wailia Beach to check it out. I wasn’t overly impressed to be honest. Had to pay for everything (umbrellas, chairs, towels) and if you wanted a drink or had to use the washroom, you had to hike back up to the Four Seasons hotel. I would personally not return.

1  Thank ilovedgreece
Write a ReviewReviews (1,727)
All reviews
in 86 reviews
"ocean"
in 89 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Everything about this beach is wonderful. Clean, beautiful scenery, close to shopping, amazing view!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

This beach is located near the big resorts so the vibe is more "touristic" than other beaches that you can find driving south for a few minutes.

It is a nice beach and the water is calm enough to swim with kids so it is a good family option. However I found it less interesting than Big Beach for example, mostly because the view of the building around it made it less charming for me.

It was not my favorite, but it really depends of what you are looking for.

2  Thank Marco
Reviewed 19 May 2018

We enjoyed this beach very much. The only (little) problem is that it is about a 10 minute walk from the parking lot.
There are warnings for a strong under current so be very careful when exiting the water. Don't turn your back on the ocean.