“COOKED TO PERFECTION”
Review of Longhi's Wailea

Longhi's Wailea
Reserve with OpenTable
Longhi's Wailea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wailea Ike
Transit: "The Maui Bus" The bus stops at Wailea Ike Drive and the cross street of Wailea Ike Place. The bus stop is within walking distance to "The Shops at Wailea."
Description: Stunning outdoor Italian/ Mediterranean restaurant within the fashionable 'Shops of Wailea'. Serving classical and contemporary Italian regional cuisine. Extensive wine list and full bar. Open daily for breakfast,lunch and dinner. Happy Hours 3pm -6pm 'Pau Hana' Happy Hours 9:30pm - 11:30pm daily
Reviewed 16 December 2016

My husband and I had the Prix Fixe dinner on December 10 and everything was cooked to perfection. The special bread, delicious salads, he had the marinara pasta and I had the Alfredo, NY steaks and Tiramisu for dessert. The steaks were so juicy and cooked to perfection. Portions were generous. Drinks were pricey ($7 for a beer). We would definitely recommend Longhi's in Wailea for dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,329)

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Returned to Longhi's for dinner. Randy had the fish dinner special with mushrooms and spinach and he ate every bite. He never eats spinach but said this was the best ever - waitress told him it was locally grown. I had the filet steak salad it was well prepared and tasted delicious. Malbec wine by the bottle was an ok choice. Not many people in the restaurant when we were there but it is close to Christmas and 'off season'. Would return for another meal.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Located on the edge of the mall, under Tommy Bahama's. We sat along side the edge of a gorgeous row of palms.

We sat down and the server plopped some bread down and left. It would have been nice to know that the bread was full of jalapeno's. Several in our party have ZERO tolerance for heat and were not happy.

The food was just... O.K. It was good, portions were smaller than I had hoped for. Glad I had ordered a salad.

Our Server, put forth the most minimal of effort. Took order, dropped off food, delivered check. Had to ask other server for refills as our mouths were burning from bread course, and again during our meal. His attitude was poor, as if he did not want to be there.

Gorgeous place, but nothing special.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

We came for their pre fix dinner. We were served under cooked pasta, a dressing that I didn't like. and when I asked, specifically, for a charred, medium steak and I got a well done, NOT at all charred steak, I was disappointed. The drinks were good. The pasta sauce was simple and lacked salt. I wasted my money

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

We had the breakfast special and was pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious, the staff attentive, and we had a nice table outdoors. The restaurant is in a shopping mall so no view but a nice tropical garden setting. The also have a bar in case you need an opener to go with breakfast. The menu looked good for lunch and dinner.

Been to Longhi's Wailea? Share your experiences!