1,295 results
All reviews our honeymoon highly recommend hotel mercedes suv chose hotel fridge and freezer car service nespresso machine pool area fire pit mixology class small kitchen romantic getaway top notch complimentary shuttle service ocean view yoga classes private lanai
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We stayed at the Hotel Wailea in March of 2017 - everything about the hotel is just beautiful. I joined the morning yoga class, swam at the pool, worked out in the gym, and had dinner at the restaurant, all wonderful experiences staffed by friendly and warm people. I have no complaints at all. You will not be disappointed with a stay at this wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sharonfD369OV
Reviewed 13 March 2017

When planning our honeymoon my wife and I were trying to figure out which resort would allow us both private time and access to enough excursions to still have fun. The Hotel Wailea provided both. Nestled away in Wailea you are away from all the tourism of the West shore and it's even away from the golf resorts so that you can really experience seclusion and luxury in the privacy of your own resort. We were there during off-season so the pool was always empty and quiet and the hotel-provided shuttle was only 5min away max.

The hotel staff was incredibly nice and helpful with any questions and service. The pool had many cabanas for free use with a pool side bar with happy hour daily. The turn down service was a pleasant surprise as was all the gifts they gave us as newlyweds.

From the hotel we went to the beach and had great snorkeling (we saw turtles) and were going to do surfing or paddle boarding if we had more time since the guides were so nice. We also used it as a base to go to Mount Haleakala in the morning to beat the traffic and watch the amazing sunrise.

Our only regret was that we didn't stay longer in this paradise.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bminouye
Reviewed 12 March 2017

The Hotel Wailea is an outstanding private resort -- quiet, tranquil and accommodating. I highly recommend it. The suite was comfortable, the meals and service were excellent, and the views were stunning.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CoopnMax
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I can not rave enough about our experience at Hotel Wailea. I actually came here with my mom and it could not have been a better choice. At first I wasn't sure that I wanted to stay at a quiet hotel and wow, did that become one of the main reasons I will return here over large hotels. Total relaxation on our lanai that had a gorgeous view of the ocean and we both felt personally welcome by each staff member. Yes the grounds are immaculately gorgeous, yes you can swim every night under the stars without a pool curfew, but the real reasons we'll be back? John, Chelsea, and the entire valet staff. There is a reason this place has such wonderful reviews. It's the little things that make you feel special and this staff has that down. Also, the pictures don't do the pool area justice, it's very nice in person and the cabanas are open to everyone at no extra charge.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Francesca_PJ
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Beautiful room accommodations and grounds. Celebrated my daughter's wedding reception at the hotel and it was absolutely phenomenal. Need a golf cart to get to some rooms as they are quite spread out within the property. Pool area was small, but nice and tranquil. They do not allow children at this resort which was a huge bonus! They even offered a late check out to my daughter the day after the wedding which was wonderful as she got to enjoy some much needed time with her husband and not feel rushed to leave (not to mention that they did not get to enjoy any of the facilities prior to their wedding day). Food was out of this world. Relais & Chateaux hotels are always known for their F&B programs and this resort was no exception! This reason alone was also what led my daughter and her husband to choose Hotel Wailea as their wedding dinner reception venue as they are foodies. Highly recommend this resort to anyone that is wanting an experience that no other Wailea hotel (the ones on the beach strip) can offer.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family