“Magnificent Muffins! ”

My Favorite Muffin
Ranked #40 of 162 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We had the best breakfast muffins at this location! The Carrot Cake and Cheesecake varieties were divine. And you can't go wrong with the double chocolate and Boston Cream. I also really enjoyed my hot Chai Tea Latte. Definitely worth this visit!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

They have a huge selection of bagels and muffins. Haven;t found anything that I don't like! They also make breakfast bagels, and sandwiches at lunch time.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Cherry cheesecake inside a tender, moist muffin? What a great idea and "My Favorite Muffin" executed it perfectly. Our group also sampled the double berry, the New York style cheesecake, and each was dangerously addicting, especially with a hot cup of coffee. A blissful indulgence that was worth every calorie.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

I love this place! I have eaten here several times. I love the different muffins that they offer. Pretty much, anything with cheesecake is what I get here. I really love the sandwiches! My "go-to" is the sausage, egg, and cheese on a cheddar/jalapeño bagel! It is sooooo good and filling. I always try and eat half now and then half later but it never works out like that! If you are in the neighborhood, stop by and get some muffins and a sandwich!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

A little tricky to find in the shopping center however, these little muffins pack a big punch at a morning meeting. Always fresh and delicious.