“Literally, My Favorite Muffin”
Review of My Favorite Muffin

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
My Favorite Muffin
Ranked #42 of 173 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 6 April 2016

I love this place! I have eaten here several times. I love the different muffins that they offer. Pretty much, anything with cheesecake is what I get here. I really love the sandwiches! My "go-to" is the sausage, egg, and cheese on a cheddar/jalapeño bagel! It is sooooo good and filling. I always try and eat half now and then half later but it never works out like that! If you are in the neighborhood, stop by and get some muffins and a sandwich!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

A little tricky to find in the shopping center however, these little muffins pack a big punch at a morning meeting. Always fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

A fairly typical, middle of the road breakfast place. Food is good, coffee is good, price is fair for walk up counter service restaurant the serves muffins and breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Stopped in for a dozen mini's to take to an appointment. I decided to also have a quick lunch sandwich. Turkey, Bacon and Cheese on an Everything bagel. WOW, that was a great idea. I wolfed that down before I even got out of the parking lot.

I was on the run and had only about 5 mins to spare to be on time for an appointment a few miles away. I was all about that sandwich and my appointment was all about the muffins I brought along. Shame they aren't open earlier and a little later.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

We always try to patronize local businesses because these owners work SO HARD. But My Favorite Muffin has really great muffins!!! We've eaten here many times since we work one block away. So the sandwiches are pretty good and not too expensive. They sell great coffee as well. We have ordered many to go gallons of coffee and muffins for meetings. They also have bagels that are just terrific as well.
Just hoping that they stay in business; not that they're doing bad . . in fact they're ALWAYS BUSY!!! But it's the greedy landlords that kill business in America and eventually they'll raise the rent to $10,000.00 per month which will kill any business. I hope they get a 504 SBA bank loan and OWN THEIR OWN BUILDING SOMEDAY.