“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Really good breakfast. Had a vary large selection for breakfast. Five of us on the way to go to the pool and needed some fuel. We all had something different and we all really enjoyed our meals. Will go back.

Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

This is awesome to see, James! Thanks so much!! We hope you can come back and dine with us again soon!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Recently Lynn and I and our daughter and granddaughter stopped for lunch at the Egg and I. It was on our daughter's way to work and she was cutting it close. Our server Morgan was wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I had the Chicken Spinach Salad with the Tomato Herb Soup ($7.99). The salad was nice and fresh. The soup was tangy and spicy. Lynn had the Chicken Apple Walnut sandwich with the Tomato Herb Soup. She was pleased with her lunch as well. The restaurant is clean and contemporary. We were all thrilled with the Egg and I and will add it to our list of regular lunch places near Littleton.

Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

WOW! Thanks for this fantastic review!! This is so wonderful to hear. We sincerely look forward to seeing you next time!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I have previously eaten at the Egg & I in Arizona. So my Dad and I wanted to try this one. Great location near I-25. The atmosphere was nice and service was friendly and prompt. The food looked great and tasted amazing !! And on a side note, the price was extremely competitive with any other breakfast spot. We will be back...very soon.

Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

I just loved reading this review. Thanks so much, Matthew! We can't wait to see you again!!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Snooze was packed and to be honest I am not sure who would wait 45 minutes for breakfast on a Monday morning. We traveled 15 minutes to The Egg & I on Yosemite and it did not disappoint. The service was great; very welcoming and they did not rush us as we perused the expansive menu. Lots of great breakfast choices...we settled on avocado toast, french toast and avocado & bacon skillet. All were really well prepared with flavorful breakfast potatoes that are often bland and not very well cooked elsewhere. The portions are significant, so come hungry!! Overall, we'd return...nothing fancy here but everything appeared quite fresh and certainly satisfied this group of impatient breakfast seekers.

This was simply awesome to read!! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review!! We hope we get the chance to serve you again soon!!!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

My husband and I stopped in for breakfast and had FANTASTIC service! I wish I remembered our server's name; she did tell us she lived in Hawaii for a few years after we told her we had just moved from there.
Anyway - she talked enough to us and offered help in moving in without being too obtrusive. Perfect!
The food was great - I had one of the healthy options; whole grain bread with mashed avocado and egg - yummy. The coffee was very good and the carafe was left on the table so we could help ourselves to more at any time.
Thank you Egg & I for a great meal!

1  Thank BubbleMarker
Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

This was a joy to read! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us!