“One Pancake? Sure...”

Three Little Griddles
Ranked #4 of 162 Restaurants in Centennial
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We were staying in Lonetree, Co. for a family visit and were looking for a breakfast place for a "small" breakfast (as opposed to the high priced buffet at the hotel). Going on line, we stumbled upon Three Little Griddles. Upon entering the restaurant, we figured from the size of the crowd waiting that this was a local favorite. Everything on the menu looked great, but wanting a "small" breakfast, I settled on the three meat griddle, which was billed as ham, chorizo sausage, and bacon backed into one griddle cake. It turned out that this one griddle was bigger than the plate, stuffed with a delicious combination of meats that had my taste buds dancing. My partner ordered a plate of "Ebelskivers" (Danish pastry filled with mixed fruit) and could not stop raving (and, of course, "forgot" to share), and a quiche (which our waiter promptly put on "dibs" as it was the last one). The food was so good, we forgot about wanting a small breakfast and rolled out stuffed to the gills! If you are in the neighborhood, I highly recommend a stop- just remember to bring your appetite.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We are a breakfast crowd and have been back to eat our favorite meal 3 times thus far. We are gradually munching our way through the menu and have as yet to order something we did not enjoy. We have not tried Dad's Cinnamon Rolls. Must be great since other dinners have polished them off before we arrive. So far it's three thumbs up for the Classic Egg Benedict served with great potatoes and tasty hollandaise. Savory griddle cake containing ham, bacon, and sausage satisfied my un-sweet tooth. Omelets are exceptional, made to your order. Ebelskiver described as Danish mini pancake holes (go for 7 because you can't just eat one) Ours were filled with mango and marmalade then dusted with powdered sugar. Next visit I'll try the quiche,or breakfast burrito, or a basic bacon and eggs. Many choices but don't imagine I'll be disappointed. My Grand Daughter has her taste buds ready for the Nutella Griddle Cake. Service is friendly, Portions generous and prices respectable for what you get. Oh did I remember to mention the Mimosas or Bloody Mary's? Hope you will enjoy your breakfast or lunch. We have!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

After great feedback & recommendations , we finally made our first visit, and we now know why so many people are making this their weekend breakfast stop! Excellent breakfast! Everything is fresh, service was amazing, compliments to the hostess and our server. Even though they were packed we received great service and our breakfast came quick, hot, and delicious, can't wait to return!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals. In fact, I can have breakfast any time of day. Three Little Griddles is great because they serve my breakfast exactly the way I ask for it. I like the café type atmosphere. It is very comfortable, not fancy. I plan to be a frequent visitor to Three Little Griddles.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast here today and we very pleased with the patio, food and service. I had the omelette, which was very tasty. The portions are large so you'd better come hungry. Chai tea is also very good.