“Great dining experience, some of the best food I've ever had”
Review of O Restaurant

O Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 76 Restaurants in Isabela
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2015

I went to O restaurant with my girlfriend last weekend for her birthday, we’ve already have been to Eclipse Restaurant twice (next door) which is great, so we were excited to finally go to O Restaurant. The whole experience from start to finish exceeded our expectations (which were pretty high). The restaurant is open only on Saturdays and from what I understand not every Saturday so you need to plan in advance if you want to eat here. I noticed a few people coming in that did not make reservations and I think a few left because of the wait time. I personally do not think this is a bad thing because this is an unique and exclusive restaurant with a lot of care and attention put into the food; if you want really fast service and 100% guarantee that you will have a table without reservations than go to Chilli’s or a fast-food place.

The ambiance, decor, food, drinks were great. We had the miso glazed salmon and red curry lamb. Apparently there was an issue with one of the drinks that was not up to par (I kind of noticed but it was not bad by any means at all), our server/waiter “Princesa” noticed this after the fact and gave 2 more drinks on the house – I think this shows that the whole staff really cares about the service and quality of everything that they are serving even to the most minimal details that you may not even be aware of.

Another thing, I am a local Puerto Rican, not a tourist, one thing I noticed on some (not all) fine dining restaurants in Puerto Rico is that sometimes the service, care, and attention or importance is not as great as it is usually given to tourists. I guess it’s due to a general understanding or misconception that tourists order more drinks, order higher priced food more often and leave bigger tips. However, at least in O, I felt 100% comfortable and not treated any differently.

Only minor thing I would add is that some background ambient music would add to the wonder full vibe the place already has. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and can’t wait to come back.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Wow!!!
Great chef and great service
The waitresses have an impressive knowledge about the food and drinks. The ambience and atmosphere is extraordinary with great taste in interior decoration. It is a unique and exclusive experience for anyone who enjoys excellent food, spectacular drinks and great service and a
BIG thanks to Princesa for attending us, Delani for mixing us the Comet at the bar AND the chef Jeremy Cruz!!!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2015

We had a great Tuna Tartare for appetizer! The black fried rice is a most! But the salmon was super!! The service outstanding! Beyond our expectations!

Reviewed 14 July 2015

The food is really yummy, the service was excellent and the environment is superb. It is beautiful. We had a great time there. The wait staff was really accomodating with our large group. The waitress was knowledgeable and was able to help with menu choices.

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Very good experience. Second time here and will be back. Recomend it. Good place for romantic and executive meeting.

1  Thank oscar s