All reviewsbasketball courtgreat beachplaya jobossan juanarenacottagewavesolasparadiseporchislandoceanlourdesforksbeachessurfkitchenette
Reviewed 14 June 2018

As soon as we walked in the room we saw a huge scorpion coming from behind the dresser. We battled to kill it while still holding on to our baggage and had to call management and they got rid of it. Towels and sheets were old and mattress uncomfortable. Not one single chair or table in our junior suite so we had to eat standing up and or plates in our hand. There were plates and glasses but no spoons or forks or knives so we used a straw to stir or coffee in the morning. On the positive side the Ocean view is stunning and the porch is great. Good parking area. Will not be staying here anymore.

Room Tip: Villas on the beginning of the beach have a nicer view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for the first time years ago and recently decided to stay again to see how/if the place had changed. First change was the hurricane damage that destroyed the porch of the restaurant and two of the houses next to it.

The restaurant still exists at the poolside bar, but the old one has not been reconstructed yet.

We stayed in a casita on the beach which offered two bedrooms and a kitchenette with a large porch. The casita was comfortable, but the biggest reason to stay is what is right out front. The beach.

Sit in the provided hammock and watch the waves come in. This is a very relaxing spot.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Claidhaim
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The room was clean, well equipped and the service was very nice. I give them "A" on housekeeping and grounds keeping. Security is also very nice. The "montones" and "jobos" beaches have crystal clear water. If you have small kids, in Montones there is a great area without currents for kids right in front of the villas. Like surfing, paddle boarding or kayaking, go to Jobos (15 min walk or 3 min drive). You can rent surf and paddle boards at Jobos beach.

The area has several miles of nicely protected bike/walk trails & boardwalk that take you from Jobos to the fishing village near the center of town. There are several spots to eat within walking distance. If you forget something, there is a mall about 10 min away on the other side of town.

I live in Puerto Rico and love to go sight seeing and walk on remote/virgin beaches. This spot ofers some of the best spots to jump in the water and fairly god snorkeling. We spent 3 days this month, and are planning to come back this summer for 3-4 dsys and also spend 4-5 days after the summer rush. Off season this is the perfect spot to RELAX. Just leave the door and windows open and listen to the waves.

Note: If your room does not have a fully equipped kitchen (only refrigerator ans microwave) is not garanteed to have all the utensild you need (e.g. pots, spons, forks, can opener...)

Room Tip: The villas farther west have the best view. Most villas offer a GREAT view. Most rooms have hooks to hang your hamock (so bring it!).
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This review is for my dining experience I had yesterday for Mother's Day. I called they informed me that they had a MD special. Not once did they inform me that the restaurant no longer exists because of Hurricane Maria not do they mention it in their website which still has amazing pictures of what used to be and is no longer there. To summarize, the rest. is not there and we are at a gazebo that is close to the pool in the interior area. Not the picturesque area advertised in website. I was overcharged for food. I ordered skirt steak and got some cheap cut of meat with a significant decrease in quality. Waiter/Waitress never refilled our waters. The mother's day special that they quoted on the phone was never communicated to staff (sounds like the mgr made it up on the spot) And there was an insane infestation of flies that did not allow me to even attempt to enjoy the sub par meal. Overall I was really disappointed. I would like to support an establishment during the rebuilding of PR but I would like to know before I show so I can adjust my expectations.

Room Tip: Looks very basic. I feel like it is incredibly overpriced.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ivanmedina2121
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My husband, myself and our 5 year old stayed in the camper at the beach that is inside the Parador. What a wonderful experience. We were steps from beach with all the amenities that the Parador has to offer. Grounds were clean, front desk was attentive and everyone was friendly. We enjoyed the pool as well as the grounds. Waking up to the sounds of the ocean was simply amazing!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family