Parador Villas del Mar Hau
US$273
US$125
Secret view(Isabela)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsbasketball courtgreat beachbeach frontplaya jobossan juanarenacottagewavesolasparadiseporchoceanislandlourdesbeachessurfkitchenette
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Love, love, love this place! The beach is simply out of the world. You cannot ask for a better location to have direct access to this beach. Do not expect fancy but accommodations are comfortable and clean. I went back within the same week and Lourdes was very accommodating and gave us a great villa. Thank you!! We will definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

The beach is amazing but the rooms smell like bug spray. It was dirty and felt itchy all night long. The furniture was from 1980 and was all peeling and broken. Wanted to run but stayed the two nights as my husband had booked it.
Would not recommend...run baby run!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We recently stayed three nights here, in a 2 bedroom cottage. The setting is darling, and the beach has beautiful, warm, clear water. Our cottage was right on the beach which was really nice. The drawback is that there is only air conditioning in the bedrooms, and the living room/kitchen and bathroom areas were unbearable. They have other rooms without the living area, with two beds, where the whole room is air conditioned. I would definitely recommend one of those. Housekeeping gave us clean towels, and made the bed, but the room was not cleaned while we were there. (There was no hot water in the bathroom sink, and one day they hung back up dirty towels.) It was a tropical setting, and you need to have the windows open all the time, so it was not very quiet. The bed was comfortable. There are lots of great, fun restaurants just down the road. I think overall you would enjoy staying here if you book the one-room fully air-conditioned type of room.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank KathyandKurt
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I really loved my stay here. Its nice when you have a car because you can go to different restaurants and locations buttttt although I did not I had a wonderful time. Stop by the local gasoline station to get beers and snacks for your stay since there is only one restaurant.

Room Tip: Room 29 was amazing and had a great beach view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Leary M
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The housekeeping is more hands on,the rooms are being updated and it looks like they changed the chef, because the food was much better. I enjoyed this trip this time around 100% better. The security team they have at night time is super helpful and kind.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple