Villa Montana Beach Resort
US$111
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Royal Isabela(Isabela)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Parador Vistamar(Quebradillas)
TripAdvisor
All reviewseclipse restaurantbeach resortpuerto ricowedding plannerwhole complexbeautiful groundsbeautiful weddingdream come truehorseback ridinglaid backtropical trail ridessan juan airportkite surfinggreat restaurantfell in lovegrocery storeocean front
Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend & I where here last week celebrating our 2 years anniversary!! This Place is Absolutely Amazing/Gorgeous!! We had 6 course meal paired with Wine!!! OMG!!! The Best I ever Had!!! The Chef is The Best of Best!!
Service was absolutely Wonderful!!!! The view at Dinner was Breathtaking/Priceless!!!!

I will be Back Again very soon!!!

P.S The Food & The Drinks are Amazing!!!

Stayed: March 2015
1  Thank suzette214
Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

My husband and I booked a room here for my brothers wedding. Opon arrival check in was smooth, fast and easy. She gave us our key and a map of the grounds. She directed us to our room but we still got a little lost lol. Yes this place is pretty big and spaced out. The room was gorgeous, to my surprise it was a full ocean front studio apartment Which I was very pleased with. The grounds to are beautiful and well kept and lots of small breed wildlife sounds the resort. They have 2 small pool areas and a well equip beach front with beach chairs, Clam beds and bar service. the on site restaurant is pretty pricey my advice, seek out side the resort for breakfast and lunch but stay for dinner, try the churrasco is one of the best I've had. At the bar expect city prices, you will pay per drink is 8.00 and up.

• Stayed: February 2015
3  Thank NYCNIN
ATiphaine, Owner at Villa Montana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2015

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we all look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

I got married here a few years ago (just getting around to review), it was magical. MAGICAL. Everyone was so kind and the ombiance was superb. If they still serve kangaroo - TRY IT!!! I just loved the dining site with all of its moracan accents. And ohhhh the suites (cottages) had the most amazing outside showers!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank LyndseyMae

Lindsey,

Great to hear from you!! We are all very happy that you enjoyed your wedding and stay with us.

Wishing you lots of happiness in your marriage!!

All the best,

Reviewed 25 February 2015

We booked online with American Express and got 1 recommendation from a friend to stay at Villa Montana. We arrived very late in the evening and the security guards took us to our villa. They were very kind and courteous and it made us feel very safe. The Villa was great and we woke up to an ocean view. Everything I expected and more!! It is very private and people leave you alone to do your own thing if you like. There is a very nice restaurant within walking distance of the villas and they have the best wood stove pizzas...and other yummy food. Place was great and I was very sad to leave...would definitely stay there again and give it a huge thumbs up!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cacky R

Thank you for taking the time out from busy schedule to letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We all work very hard to ensure that our guests enjoy their stay with us, and nothing makes us happier to hear that we have achieved our goals.

We all look forward in seeing you again and having the priviledge in hosting you once again.

Wishing you a a great Spring!!

Regards

Reviewed 20 February 2015

Stayed here with a group for business and this was a confusing stay for me. As previous reviewers have stated this is a resort that has a mixture of permanent and temporary residents and the normal vacation or business travelers. The rooms are located in villas, that will have 4-8 rooms each. It's quite odd, but seems to work out well once you get used to it. Best way I can review this property is by Pro's and Cons:

Pros: No doubt this is probably the best place to stay in the area. Location and scenery is great!! It's tucked away from the towns of Aquadilla and Isabela. it's also a gated community...not sure why, but sure there a a reason. It's so quiet and peaceful.....except for one of the major cons below. Grounds are well kept, green and easy walks to pool, restaurant and front office. Restaurant on the property is excellent. A bit pricey, but the quality of food served is well worth it. Get any of the pizzas they make...you won't be disappointed!! Great Happy Hour at the bar from 5:30 to 7:30pm. After that be prepared to pay $10 for a draft beer...OUCH!!

Cons: 1) Check-In and Check-Out is a complete baffling experience as it takes awhile to do both, so be prepared. They take photocopies of your ID and credit card. Now I've had 3 of my cards compromised this year during business travel, so I wasn't happy at all about this one at all. They charge your card for the first days stay, then on check-out it's not finalized and you get a receipt for the 1st day charges, and the balance. 2) Customer Service is a JOKE at the front desk....rude, rude and more rude!! Quite the first impression to make upon arrival. 3) Room was average at best. Took one look at the bed and it appears that the mattress sunk in the middle...IT DID...worst nights sleep ever!! Hot water in the mornings for a shower was luke warm at best, and you better hope that someone in an adjoining room didn't take a shower at the same time you did because warm water became instantly COLD!! 4) As I said above the resort is quite and peaceful....until 10pm, 3am, and I thing 4:30am when cargo flights going into and out of the airport at Aquadilla begin. The flight line is right over the resort and you swear the aircraft are going to land or take-off right over you....well in fact they do!! Another reason my sleep every night was erratic!!

Would I stay here again? Probably so as from what we were told, it's the best place to stay in that area of the island.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Steve S

Dear Steve,

I want to thank you for taking the time out to letting us know of your experience. I have addressed your concerns with the management team and have taken corrective steps.

I look forward to being able to host you once again and show you that your comments where taken into cosiderations and that certain modifications in the operation have taken place.

Thanks again for your comments!!

Regards