All reviewspuerto ricomanueldenisebnbhostsbeachesaguadillaparadiseproperty
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Recently, three generations of my family rented out this six-room B&B for a weekend to get together and celebrate the birthday of one of my siblings. The rooms, the location, the service and the breakfast definitely made our stay and time together even more special. The rooms were comfortable, very clean and elegantly furnished. They suited each of our family unit's needs, for example, the suites for couples are away from the more family-oriented rooms. The grounds are beautifully kept and offer a good balance of sun and shade. I love that each room is named after a tropical fruit tree that sits right next to the room! Hector, Denise and Manuel went out of their way to make our stay pleasant, especially at breakfast which was plentiful and delicious, and included fruits from their very backyard. As the name suggests, this hotel is the perfect combination of beach and country. We took our kids to one of the nearby beaches in the morning and went back to the hotel and its cooler grounds as noon was approaching to relax and have some food we had brought with us by the pool. So, next time, it will probably be just my husband and I. I'm sure we'll have a great time too!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Great hideaway spot near the world-famous surfers' beaches of Isabela and Aguadilla in Puerto Rico. Good budget places to eat within walking distance. A top- notch food truck park close by is truly foodie worthy, although you'll need a car to get there. Warm, caring hosts. You will feel like you're part of the family by the time you leave. Breakfast on weekends was great, including fresh mangoes grown on property! Ask if they have the mallorca sandwich. Not to be missed!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have stayed here several times. It's a wonderful hidden gem, close to great beaches and restaurants in Isabela. Clean, spacious rooms. The atmosphere is quiet, relaxed and friendly. The home-cooked breakfasts are delicious and different every day. My favorite details are the hammock by the pool and the fruit trees in the garden. I recommend this place to those looking for a comfortable and easy-going experience.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at different locations in Isabela, but this place offer the best environment and accommodations for the price. This place is a hidden gem a few minutes away from the beach. It's located within minutes of the best beaches in the Northwest area. We loved the attention to detail the owners had with everything, especially with breakfast and making sure we were content. They provided recommendations to great local places to eat, even provided us with beach toys and towels since we forgot our own. We will be back the next time we visit the island and recommend this BNB over the main hotels in town. Can't wait to be back!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We went with family and friends this past weekend and it was just perfect! We hang out mostly in the pool area that you just don't want to leave. Our kids enjoy the pool and the surrounding nature of the property a lot. Beach is close and there are restaurants just walking distance. Breakfast was perfect, better than any restaurant you can find around. Owners are very attentive and can help you planning your activities around Isabela. Definitely coming back!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family