Shenstone Motor Inn & Restaurant
Agoda.com
US$201
US$195
US$118
Diamond Motor Inn(Owen Sound)
US$135
US$202
US$197
Travelocity
Owen Sound Inn(Owen Sound)(Great Value!)
US$144
No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Worst place to stay at. The customer service sucks. And we got there and they gave our room away. The lady at the help desk is not helpful at all and has a negative attitude. Will not be ever comming back to this place and they charged and said they arent giving the money back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Very small and quaint but also more personalized. The restaurant has friendly staff and great food. We enjoyed eating here and would eat here again if I visited wiarton. We had eggs and pancakes with bacon. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2015

For the price and the area, it suited our needs, it's not like a hotel, you get what you pay for.The location just south of wiarton, right on hwy 6 was a perfect placement, the place was full all weekend, and breakfast was great.
The owner was pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stopped in for a meal to go, and was treated with such vulgar rude behavior. The Owner actually called me unspeakable names. They lack respect, ethical mannerism. I have never been treated so rude in my life. We stayed there in September 2013, the room were dirty, out dated and the staff was rude. I do not recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Joanne B
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Tried to call and reserve a room for a family weekend and spoke to the owner who was extremely rude and not helpful whatbso ever. My mother also spoke to the woman and she was the same to her. I have never stayed their and never will because of her unprofessional manurism. It says on their website that customers are their number 1 priority definately not true!!

• Stayed: August 2012