See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Expensive room with 2 double beds, stained carpet, barely enough space between the foot of the bed and the tv to walk by. Light fixture barely hanging from the ceiling above the mirror. Beds were old, pillows were flat, towels were thin. Noisy neighbours talked outside our room until way into the night. Not much selection for breakfast, and they didn't replenish what was taken by other guests. Staff was pleasant.
We've stayed in much better accomodations and paid less.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Spent one night here while in the area on business. Location is good; right off the highway. Surprisingly not that noisy even with proximity to highway. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom could use a better cleaning. Awkward having to use plug in bathroom to charge my cellphone - no other outlets in the room, at least not that I could access. Breakfast was included but sparse selection. Management and staff very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Spent one night at this motel and although had no grand expectations I was actually quite pleased with the accommodation. I stayed in room 5 which is a one queen size bed room. It was a smallish room, but big enough to accommodate a desk as well as a lounging chair, dresser/tv stand, fridge, etc. The motel is pet friendly and I did have my dog with me ($10 extra cost). The bed was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was up to date and also very clean. The tv was new and modern. I appreciated having a fridge as well. Unfortunately, for some reason, the wifi did not work in room 5. I know it was not my device as I visited a friend in another room and was able to connect. Not that important that evening for me but it does need to be addressed by the management. Overall, a very nice budget friendly motel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Partly renovated, carpet stains but fairly clean bathroom. Well located off hwy 401 xt 579 southbound near restaurants. Best price in town, has smoking rooms for the ones with the bad habits. What else to say you have what you pay for .....

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2016

My wife & I live in Napanee but had to stay at a motel for 2 nights during construction on our home. Not wanting to spend too much per night we checked in at the Royal. It was clean & quiet. Very sufficient & economical for what we needed. The front desk was very helpful.

Stayed: July 2016