All reviews the owner free breakfast coffee tea juice waffles night's sleep stay there again front desk clerk modern bathroom parking lot great price small fridge other guests across the road in town office motel
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here a week for work and really enjoyed my stay. Parking is close to your room which is important for me at a motel and I had one of the renovated rooms which was small but very cozy. The ac unit worked well and the room temperature was perfect everyday. I had no problems during my visit and all the staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

For the price I found this expensive. Breakfast was very basic and towels had a few stains. Apart from that we couldn't complain about anything. Rooms smelled like blueberry muffins and lots of space. Stay here if your happy with the price

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Scott8446
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Check in was smooth end the attendant at the desk was very pleasant. The room was a stereotypical motel with a motif straight out of 1975. The "smoke-free" room either wasn't always that way or someone broke the rules because the room still smelled heavily of cigarette smoke and the walls still had that yellow discolouration.
Earwigs were absolutely everywhere, crawling out of every drain they could. They were on the walls of the kitchen area and the bathroom. I sealed the drains as best I could but when we woke up the next morning they were all over the sink in the room.
Sheets were clean and didn't smell of smoke but the bed was very stiff.
The air conditioner was in great condition and worked wonderfully.
This room needs a thorough cleaning to get rid of the smoke smell and an exterminator should be called for the earwigs. Otherwise a nice stay for one night.

Room tip: Ask if there is still an earwig problem
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for nearly 3 weeks for my husband's work.
Overall not bad.
The first day I was left alone the owner unlocked the door and entered without knocking. He looked surprised and quickly left.
At another time we had gone to a movie and dinner, upon returning we realized that someone had been in our room and had done some painting without letting us know.
Since we had been there for a few weeks we had quite a bit of stuff - they moved our things to paint!
They didn't use low VOC paint which ended in a migraine.
Overall the stay wasn't bad but these experiences left a bad taste in our mouths.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1gr8grandson
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Stayed for a hockey tournament. Room was clean and the bed as average. Most rooms are right off the parking lot. We scored a room upstairs (one of six or so). Kids had fun playing football in the parking lot and we had a good team BBQ in the parking lot. Nothing special , but it is good valve for short stay.

Date of stay: November 2017