“lunch”

Price range: US$0 - US$7
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: UB is the perfect union. Fresh burgers and hand cut fries. Flavour and variety. Freshness and fun. And... UB is an attitude. Engaging. Memorable. And Eclectic.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We have visited this place a few times, still the cheapest burger place around and licensed , great on a hot day to sit outside and have a beer and watch the world go by.Burgers are OK the fries are the best though , place has always seemed clean and tidy

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I give 2 stars not because the food is bad, just maybe this location? Sometimes, if I am lucky, my order will be correct, or even the beef is actually cooked, or the fries are not well over cooked. I absolutely love Union Burger but get frustrated by having to take my food back (take out) because they gave me the wrong order - then you are stuck waiting another 20 minutes for them to make the right order. I've had a few times where the meat is still very pink - when I mentioned it once, I was told they temp the meat everytime ( I guess I was wrong?) If you ask for extra anything on your burger, do not expect it, they never add extra anything.

1  Thank Sam B
Reviewed 28 May 2018

First time ever at any union burger. The prices were similar to any fast food chain and the $5 meal deal is great for someone like me not looking to stuff myself so I could save room for dessert. THEY HAVE PEANUT BUTTER SHAKES/desserts!! That was surprising in the best way! Unfortunately the staff at this location is not as good as the food. The “manager” was clearly trying to be “cool” with the younger employees instead of managing these young people who mostly stood around talking to each other and ignoring the customers. They seemed bothered when we went to order the second time for dessert like we were interrupting them. The girl making these peanut butter desserts made 3 that were supposed to be the same but were all different. They didn’t know exactly what went into them and used very little filler in the ice cream. I tried helping by telling the girl the ingredients were listed on the menu but was ignored. So the amazing peanut butter dessert was somewhat of a let down because there wasn’t much in it and each of us had different amounts. The food takes FOREVER to come out. You are given a number and then stand grouped together waiting and waiting while staff talk to each other. When the burgers come they taste really good, the fries are pretty good. The onion rings I ordered had about 6 rings and were stuck in clumps. I would recommend trying a different location because the restaurant has the chance to be great.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Best hamburgers in town but closed for the winter months ,very busy in the summer and fall .Can order a beers or sodas .On the corner of two mayor highways 8 and 21.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Food is ok - ice cream was great until they changed to a different mix and it went downhill from there. Usually a very busy place, expect to wait a while for your food.

Date of visit: August 2017
obsidiangroupinc, Public Relations Manager at Union Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hi Candice, thank you for alerting us to your concerns. We apologize for the experience you’ve had and we will work hard to ensure your next visit is much better.