“Excellent hotel, staff, and location.”

Best Western Plus Liverpool Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Hotel, staff, and location were excellent. Hotel is new and clean. Staff are friendly, and helpful. Location-wise: {a} nearby essentials are Tim Hortons, gas stations, Superstore, Sobeys, and NSLC; {b} great resting point for trips to the Kejimkujik National Park (excellent place to kayak and canoe), Summerville Beach Provincial Park (nice sandy beach, but cold ocean water), and other south-western coastal areas.

My Rogers Stick did not work in this area, but the hotel offers wifi service with good internet speed.

Room Tip: Book in advance as early as possible to get the best rates.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Liverpool Hotel & Conference Centre

Reviewed 17 October 2010

Bed was very comfortable, but the walls were very thin, could hear everything from the adjoining room and hallway. Breakfast was excellent - lots of choices.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2010

This is a really new hotel and was nicely located near the highway. We were only here for a night and would go back in a heartbeat. I absolutely loved the decor. The rooms were beautiful and very clean! The beds were extremely comfy and I loved the pillows. there was a fridge, coffee maker and a nice flat screen tv as well as a comfy lounge chair in the room as well.

The staff was friendly and provided a list of restaurants and the areas and gave suggestions

The breakfast in the morning was generous, but I wish we had gotten there a bit earlier as the pancakes were gone :( but we didn't starve :) there was (eggs, bacon, bagels, toast, yogurt, cheese, apples and oranges and muffins, coffee tea and juice).

We didn't go to either of these the lounge and the pool.

My only negative comment and suggestion is that for light sleepers you either ask the staff that if the hotel isn't full that no one be put beside you or bring ear plugs. The only unfortunate part of this whole hotel is the the sound between rooms. The people beside were probably not intentionally being loud but I could "almost" make out their entire conversation and the TVs I think are back to back so when we went to bed I could still hear their TV show (I almost figured out what they were watching) until 1 am. Personally this wouldn't stop me from going here again, I will just ask next time that if they are not fully booked if I could be in a room without neighbors or will make sure I have some earplugs. My mother is a sound sleeper and this didn't bother here at all. Just something to be aware of...

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2010

This hotel opened in 2009 - a much need hotel between Bridgewater and Yarmouth... and it's absolutely beautiful! While traveling around N.S. last month with no firm plans we stumbled across this welcome oasis... I wish we had more time to stay in the area as the hotel is beautiful. The sleep was incredible... we didn't hear a sound in our room and i know we had young children across the hall and next to us. The rooms were immaculate with tall ceilings and very spacious. The beds were comfortable, and the linens were crisp. The wireless internet was fast and easy to connect. The pool was clean and a good size for a work out with plenty of fresh towels available. The staff was friendly and knowledgablle of the area. We ate out in the evening but i think there was a restaurant in the hotel as there was a room service menu in the room and the prices were reasonable. We enjoyed the continental breakfast in the morning - lots of good food and clean dining area. We will definately be back when were on the south shore!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2010

If you plan on staying at this Best Western, I hope that you're a sound sleeper. I stopped in there unexpectedly hoping to catch some zzzz's after a long day but it wasn't happening. I could almost make out the slightly muffled conversation the couple in the next room were having and I could tell by the snoring later that night that he was having a restful night. I doubt she was, she had to wake him a couple times lol....Between that and the plumbing in the bathroom making a weird noise, almost like plastic pipe being hit with a drumstick every so often. That sound echoed throughout the room, perhaps due to the lack of decor. Although the bed and linen were quite comfortable, the room was rather plain. Service was average, didn't check out the pool or the included breakfast, just wanted to get out of there and back on the road after a restless night! I have stayed in a wide range of hotels all over North America but I can certainly say this would take the number 2 spot on my worst hotel list.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
1.1 km away
White Point Beach Resort
#9 of 49 in Southwest Nova Scotia
13.0 km away
The Quarterdeck Beachside Villas and Grill
The Quarterdeck Beachside Villas...
#1 of 1 in Summerville Centre
Port Mouton Bay Cottages
#1 of 1 in Port Mouton
10.7 km away
Blueberry Bay Seaside Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to Best Western Plus Liverpool Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!