All reviews great view made to order omelets basic hotel mediterranean sea large jacuzzi watching the sunset hotel restaurant great cheese selection standard room the breakfast area nice size tel aviv comfortable rooms short stay sea view one night stay salad
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Booked this one on the hop. No idea what to expect and got a little nervous when I saw the location and steps.

Turned out to be a hidden gem. Lovely rooms. Clean. Great Breakfast. Helpful staff.

But the highlight was taking coffee on the balcony with the amazing view. Watching the sunset

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and me passed four days last June in Bet Maimon. During the telephone booking one week before our holidays there, I told the booking clerk about health problems in my legs. I asked for a room in the first floor and no more. At our arrival to the hotel we discovered that there are two floors height stairs from the street level to the reception level and only after, one floor more to the room. It was a real problem and I don't understand why they didn't tell me about the two floors from the street, after I puntualizado that I have problems with stairs.
The room and the hotel in general is pretty, simple, clean and the team very polyte.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel Beit Maimon exceeded our expectations! A quaint, cozy and country kind of feel, the family-run hotel offers very friendly and personal service. The view is spectacular and the hotel is in perfect distance from the “downtown” area, famous wineries as well as other small towns with their own attractions. The room was clean and uniquely decorated. We had a delicious hotel breakfast to top it off! Highly recommended for couples and families alike.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The views from the balconies and the breakfast area are great, and if you walk up the street a bit there is even a scenic overlook for photos.

The room we stayed in, which was either 803 or 809 ( but on the first floor above the reception area), can't remember-- was not a good one because for no apparent reason every time someone above us turned on any water whatsoever ( shower, toilet, sink) it flowed through the pipes in our bathroom like Niagra Falls or a rushing river of sound and water. It was so bad that even closing the bathroom door didn't stop us from the cascade of sound if someone flushed the toilet from an upstairs room. When someone showered at 7 am it was ridiculous.
Add that to the sort of blasé sense of customer service and greeting ( by the two men we met, not by the woman, who was friendlier) and the room which looked rather plain and tired, it was just an ok place. The breakfast was great, though!
One thing to note: there are many steps to climb to get to the entrance and no handicapped access it seemed. There was a sign that said if you need help bringing your suitcase up the stairs (we did) then you are supposed to call a particular phone number of the desk. Except, being tourists, we did not have an international phone service. So we just lugged the thing up the stairs and didn't love that as we are not so young anymore.....then, to get to our room there were a bunch more stairs but the clerk never even asked if we wanted any help to lug the suitcase up those at all although he watched us go up the stairs with it but didn't seem to care much.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This hotel has been around for quite a long time and needs updating, especially the rooms.
Nevertheless, the staff was helpful and friendly and breakfast was generous and very good. They have a lovely sea-view terrace which was a good addition.
We had one dinner (Friday) which reminded me of what kibbutz meals used to be...basic and simple, but good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends