All reviews front desk mississippi river visitor center welcome center room was clean fourth floor comfortable hotel king suite the breakfast area complimentary breakfast very nice stay close to downtown great place to stay nice breakfast great room one night stay road trip
Reviewed 14 September 2018

. There were no false smiling nor pre-scripted greetings, even other guests felt as comfortable as I did. Breakfast was on time, good, and plenty. Parking was somewhat a problem but all other services outweighed parking.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 3 September 2018

The employees at this Hampton inn were exceptional, they went out of their way to give us information and anything else we needed. It was so close to the old town. Love it Would stay there again and highly recommend the hotel

Room Tip: It is right across from visitor center and the Mighty Mississippi
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

It was a hot June day and my husband and I were just ahead of a storm as we got into Natchez on our motorcycle. The front desk welcomed us and said, of course we can get you in early! Yes, it pays to be a Hilton Member. ;) The hotel was lovely. I needed good internet because I had a webinar that evening and I needed a good wifi connection- EXCELLENT JOB Hampton! Everything worked out great! We had a great view of the river- which is what we wanted to see- we were following the Great River road and Natchez was a great stop. I really loved the old downtown, and didn't realize how easy it would be to get from our hotel to the downtown and river walk area. As usual it was a great stay. Great staff working there. Breakfast was good. I know if I get to Natchez again this is the place I will stay.

Room Tip: River views are amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

A quiet pleasant hotel with nice helpful staff. The rooms are very large with a comfy bed and pillows, which allow a good night sleep. A good breakfast is complimentary. Location is great, quite near some important places. I recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Hotel was clean overall. Toilet was leaking in bathroom, stepped in a huge puddle of water, notified staff. Staff needs proper training - the lady could not find my account even though she was given my HH#. Value was not so good.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo