All reviews junior suite wine and cheese cookies san francisco water view richardson bay muir woods waffles coffee and tea separate shower every evening crackers fresh fruit frontage road first floor road noise the golden gate bridge
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We were hosting friends and family for a reunion weekend in Mill Valley this past weekend and everything from the advance planning of the weekend with managers and reception desk staff, to the check-in, and the check-out was above our expectations.

Guadalupe, Chris, Jodi, and all the managers were incredibly kind, welcoming, and professional. They really made our weekend!

Highly recommend enjoying the wine and cheese reception to watch the sun set. Outside on the patio or from the beautiful glass-enclosed terrace with a gas-lit fire pit to keep the chill out, either way, it was wonderful!

Thanks again Acqua Hotel Mill Valley! We can't wait to visit again!

Room Tip: 3rd floor was great, I believe all rooms have water views
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I’ll start by saying that I am a bit biased in favor of locally owned hotels and restaurants. The Acqua falls into this category, and shows in a very positive way. The staff is excellent and happy to be of assistance. The rooms are cozy and the one where we stayed had a great view of the waterfront. The European style breakfast was well done and got us set up well for a day of hiking. Now, The rooms have been updated, but there are some vestiges of the old form of the hotel. I am giving the Acqua five circles for its category and staff. Thank you for a great staycation! We will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I always try to stay here when I am in the San Francisco Bay Area for business. The location is excellent, right next to Highway 101, but with quiet rooms that are spacious and comfortable. And the view across the lagoon is nice. The staff are professional and courteous. The complimentary breakfast buffet is both extensive and very good.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Amazingly spacious rooms, wonderfully comfortable beds, delicious, excellent full breakfast. Relaxing wine and cheese and cookies in the evening. The front desk clerk even went and got a glass of milk for my son! Employees were super friendly and very social. I would stay here again in a second!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah A
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to SF annually and stay at this hotel for the past 15 years and enjoy each relaxing stay. Breakfast is delightful, beds are exceptionally comfortable, nice view of the bay and mountains, easy access to the city, Muir Woods, Sausalito and Tiburon.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business