“Usual Dinner”

Ranked #37 of 172 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: At Tito’s Burritos & Wings, our slogan is, “It’s all good,” & that motto applies to the whole philosophy we built our business on. In other words, we are 100% committed to giving our customers nothing but goodness; the tastiest food, prepared & served in a casual & easy-going manner, always at a good value.
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Second time this month here, and love the food whether the Saturday special burrito or the amazing hot wings etc. Good service , nice salsa bar etc. Prefer take out but you can eat in for a quick bite. Good quality and tasty food.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

the best in Morristown for quick and delicious food. try the fish taco...and chicken wings...all food made with a touch of homemade food

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Tito's has consistently yummy food. They offer tons of options, generous portions, and reasonable prices. My favorite is the Chop Chop salad with added grilled chicken and the mango dressing- so good, especially with a side of tortilla chips!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Reliable and consistent for quality and tastiness: burritos, tacos, salsa, and chips all good. Good food simple as that.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My friend had the burrito which was excellent and I had some kind of a soup. The soup was pretty bad and I ended up munchin' on my friends burrito. The burrito was delicious though, so just stick to what's good! Good ambiance, decent service. Would eat here again if I was in the area.