“Great play centre, WiFi is non existent”

Jungle Jim's Playland Ltd
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Sandy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this play centre for a few years now. It’s not huge, but it is well equipped for its size. They do great coffee and other food and drinks. The play areas are great. The only let down is the Britezone WiFi for the adults is absolute pants! They refuse to even acknowledge there is a problem! It would get 5 stars if management pulled their finger out and did something about it! Long time overdue!

All reviews
"soft play"
in 18 reviews
"toddler area"
in 4 reviews
"grandson loves"
in 2 reviews
"great place for the kids"
"during half term"
in 6 reviews
"steam"
"session"

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Just visited Jungle Jim’s playland for the first time with a young toddler. We were a bit apprehensive with it being half term, but it was brilliant. We have been to many soft plays & this is by far one of the best we have visited (mainly due to having a separate toddler/baby area).

The main play area looks brilliant too & we will be returning with our older child for this reason.

The toddler area is very clean with plenty to do for little ones- large lego style blocks, seasaw, wendy house, slides, bits to climb & our son’s favourite the ball blower machine.

We were also lucky to have a little visit from ‘Bell’ from Disney’s Beauty & the Beast (my son wasnt sure but what a lovey experience for children).

We had a couple of coffees during our visit & a child’s hot lunch (reasonable/usual cafe prices).

The toddler area is also very secure with a high gate that small hands can not secure an escape from. I also liked that this hindered older curious children from invading the space for tiny ones!

Will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Omg why havnt I been sooner I love this place a little pricy hence the 4 star not 5 star however I loved it. No time limit either and okish internet. Xx

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Took my 15 month old for our first visit to Jungle Jim’s today. I was worried there wouldn’t be enough areas he could play in but it was fab. There’s a little 0-2 years area with ball pit and a really great 0-3years area with climbing, double slide, giant Lego, play house etc. They also had lots of ride on toys scattered around. I went at about 2pm on a Thursday during term time so it was nice and quiet.

The staff were are lovely, polite and friendly. There’s a cafe there selling good quality cakes, biscuits, hot and cold drinks. Spotted some gluten free options as well which is good to see.

Everything was lovely and clean and there were plenty of table and chairs. I would definitely recommend this place and I’ll be taking my son regularly from now on, especially in the winter months.