“Great play area for toddlers”

Jungle Jim's Playland Ltd
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Sandy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Took my 15 month old for our first visit to Jungle Jim’s today. I was worried there wouldn’t be enough areas he could play in but it was fab. There’s a little 0-2 years area with ball pit and a really great 0-3years area with climbing, double slide, giant Lego, play house etc. They also had lots of ride on toys scattered around. I went at about 2pm on a Thursday during term time so it was nice and quiet.

The staff were are lovely, polite and friendly. There’s a cafe there selling good quality cakes, biscuits, hot and cold drinks. Spotted some gluten free options as well which is good to see.

Everything was lovely and clean and there were plenty of table and chairs. I would definitely recommend this place and I’ll be taking my son regularly from now on, especially in the winter months.

All reviews
"soft play"
in 18 reviews
"toddler area"
in 4 reviews
"grandson loves"
in 2 reviews
"great place for the kids"
"during half term"
in 6 reviews
"steam"
"session"

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We visited here with 3 energetic boys during half term. The range of equipment is great. All the staff are all really friendly and welcoming. Good value too

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I highly recomend this place. Friendly Staff and good place for rainy days. We will be back soon and we plan to visit this place again.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We have been a few times to this good indoor play area with our grandkids.

The price is reasonable (£13 for 2 Adults and 2 Kids at peek time) compared to others, but I'm not sure why they charge for adults when they just sit around and eat & drink!

It can get busy in which case they time you, but I believe you normally get 2 hours.

Having said all that it's a great place for the kids/ grandkids to blow of steam and energy.