Ova Resort Hotel(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Golden Life Resort Hotel & Spa(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$80
US$103
US$92
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Sunshine Holiday Resort(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Milky Way Apart Hotels(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$112
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,029 results
All reviewschickenrooms are smallpool barturkeynext yearsaladmain barsoupsgreat holidaybar staffturkish batholu denizkiller pooldown hilltwo weeksevening entertainmentpancakes
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Having read the reviews for this hotel, I had high hopes for our stay. On arrival we were greeted well, and shown to our room. Visitors to this hotel who have stated the rooms are small are certainly not joking, there was 1 ft squared around the bed, I understand that the rooms are for sleeping, but were in the room for a good few hours a day and it begins to feel your in a little box, and a little box that needs some serious upgrading, the balcony didn't give much relief it was approx 4.5ft squared ...just enough for 2 little seats and a table. The towels in the room was changed daily ...and the bed made...don't be looking for much more ..... this is the first time in all our travels and we holiday twice a year that we have not left a tip for the housekeeping staff.

The hotel is small, only 114 rooms spread over 3 blocks but that to us was a bonus, the pool area is great , plenty of sun beds....no need to rush for your sun beds in the morning....I always get up early , loving to read my book and drink coffee first thing before my husband gets up .....before 8am don't be looking for coffee....so if your an early riser take a kettle.

Restaurant - very basic , food leaves a huge lot to be desired, in fact I think this is the worst all inclusive we have been to by miles ...a meagre choice IF YOU ARE LUCKY you have 2 proteins to choose from , and one will always be chicken ,,,,never fish or shellfish .....left so much to be desired we started going out for meals, as did much of the "returning" guests although they will never say that on here.

Bar - never been to an all inclusive where you could not get cocktails? Cocktails available 11pm onwards as long as you are paying for it ....I am sure there are lots of people go on all inclusive to drink cocktails in the sun , lying back relaxing regardless of how basic .....if that's what you like , please think again before heading here

Staff - We were very lucky , when we arrived we had Can Can Eray and Aysa as bar staff and Taric as the restaurant and bar manager.........can can ( JanJan ) and Taric were exceptional , just a pity by the end of our first week the only one left was Aysa, every other one had left

Entertainment - We had gadget....wow ...so unless you want to play "killer pool" at 10-20 lira to play , or music quiz 10 lira to play , face quiz 10 lira to play , irish bingo 10 lira to play ...forget it .....another new one on us , we have had entertainment whether good or bad on all inclusive , but never that you have to put your hand in your pocket to play

I have only ever put 1 trip advisor review on an it was because the reviews were very negative and it scared me that we were going to a hotel for 2 weeks that I had already booked.......this time i booked this hotel after reading the reviews......................I am guessing most of the reviews are based on returning customers who have no concept on what other all inclusive offers around the world , because this one leaves a huge amount to be desired

3  Thank Maxine R
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We arrived home the early hours of Saturday morning after an 11 night stay at the Destina . Having read a few reviews before we travelled we were expecting good things and to be honest we were'nt disappointed . We arrived late on the Monday night and check in was quick and smooth . The room was spotless and bed was very comfortable , room itself is not very big but did the job . Woke up the next morning to go to breakfast and was very impressed by the grounds and pool area , the pictures we'd seen did not do it justice . Breakfast was a good choice of the usual stuff , special mention for the freshly made omelettes , pancakes , and fried eggs . Lunch and evening meals were of a good standard if a little repetitive at times , but you could always something to make a meal . All the staff were very friendly and helpful special mention to Can Can , Tariq the restaurant manager , and of course Gadget , who is the hotels best asset by far . He just keeps you laughing all day long ! . Lastly I would like to mention how friendly all the other holiday makers are . We have made some good friends on our stay ! . Over all if you are looking for a good , chilled , friendly, holiday then I can't recommend Destina highly enough . We will be back !!!

2  Thank Gary R
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I arrived back from the destina on Sunday after a weeks stay and I have to say I wasn't expecting much, I booked it as it was cheap and close to hisaronu and knew I would be out and about a lot but wow was I surprised! The room although basic had everything you needed: a small fridge,a comfy bed,a lovely en suite and balcony and air con perfect the food was lovely very fresh and very Turkish but that's just what me and my partner like, and the efes on tap was an added bonus. The staff were so friendly and so was the entertainer gadget. As we were only there for the week we were out and about a lot and didn't make the most of the hotel but we have already booked for a fortnight next June/July as it's in a brilliant location and it has everything you need for a great price. I can't wait to return.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Tamaraabi
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Just got back form a 10 day all inclusive holiday staying at Destina hotel. On arrival the staff were very friendly and provided us with a sandwich as we had arrived late in the evening, this was lovey as we had endured a full day of traveling. The rooms are what they look like in the photos, clean, comfortable and fairly spacious. Do not expect a 5* luxurious room as that is NOT what you are paying for. Breakfast starts at 8am and finished at 11am...really lovely food, although it did get slightly repetitive. The pool facilities are nice, very clean and big enough. Lunch time is at 12:30pm and goes on until 2pm, the food is very tasty. Snack time is at 3pm, this includes pizza and chips (this gets a bit tedious). Dinner starts at 7:30pm and ends at 9pm, again the food is nice. The staff are all incredibly lovely...! Gadget and Can Can are an asset to the Destina team:)

1  Thank hannahmjackson
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Another lovely holiday at the Destina.

I love the Destina but this year was a little different to other years.

I could come here and lie and say everything was 100% but im not going to lie.

Hotel is still lovely and kept very clean . The cleaners all work so hard . Fresh towels every single day !!!

The food although very nice i felt this year there just wasnt enough choice as previous years. Especially the desserts which are amazing but once again very limited choice.

Usually at breakfast time you had the choice of all the onions , peppers and mushrooms for omlettes . This year only the cheese. Dont get me wrong i did mention this to Tarik the new manager and i had them the next morning.

I appreciate that Turkey was quieter this year and its hard to judge who will eat what and you dont want alot of waste. This is acceptable but you still have to appreciate the paying customers that you still have there and many of which are your returning customers.

There were many many staff changes this year, some lovely and some looked so tired of their jobs.

Tarik the new manager lovely guy and went out his way to accomodate you.
Canan in bar was very cheery and was lovely and her friend Eray ... what a lovely young man . Pleasure to have met you.

Then there was Ayse what a charming , beautiful young girl. Always making conversation and a real credit to the Destina. Delighted i met her and a friend forever.

Not to forget old friends Soner who if you needed anything cant oblige you enough. He is such a gentleman.

Lastly Gadget , he is a true gentleman and the entertainment guy. He is funny , kind and cant do enough . He tries his very best without pressuring anyone to join in and does it utmost best to get the entertainment up and running.
He also is a huge !!!!!!!!! credit to the Destina .

Was sad that the others have left and its nice to return each year and catch up with them. Would have been nice to see the older ones .

This year there were no water provided daily in rooms . Some years you got them and some years you didnt.
Water is very very cheap but as an all inclusive hotel its stupid little gestures like this that appeal to your customers.

Overall another fantastic holiday .

Destina is a lovely lovely hotel which is kept clean and tidy.

Just brush up on the little extras which people expect in an all inclusive holiday.

Maybe its because its quieter than previous years but you still get your returning customers .

So get little extras back on and more food and choices . Also get those oranges down at the bar for the fresh orange and lemonade. This only costs 5 lira and yet despite having your sign up we got it once over 14 days.

Dust up on these little things and added extras an all inclusive holiday should bring and im sure you will stay as amazing as ever.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family