2,148 results
All reviews beach bar main pool main restaurant lemon cafe adult block kids club adult restaurant family room a la carte restaurants turkey private beach ice cream adult pool grand yazici pine forest entertainment team the main block
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We have been to this hotel three years running and it gets better each time. The food is lovely, the setting is beautiful, the hotel is immaculate and the staff can’t do enough to please. Everything is all inclusive even the special coffees and ice creams and you can’t help but come back for seconds. We are experienced world travellers and this is the only hotel that we would return to. The rooms are amazing, the views spectacular and the numerous swimming pools are so welcoming. We can’t wait to get back there and be spoiled rotten all over again.

Room Tip: After making the booking, email the hotel with your request. They will do everything in their power to help.
3  Thank starlordbower
ManagementTurban, Assistant to General Manager at Grand Yazici Club Turban, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear starlordbower ,

Thank you for your loyalty towards Grand Yazıcı Club Turban Hotel and thank you for taking your time to write this generous review of us. We are thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy every aspect of our hotel. Our Team Members work very hard to elevate your stay with us and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to the entire team.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon for another fantastic stay !

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Where do I start ? Amazing resort , amazing pools, amazing entertainment team and I can just go on and on .
Pools - I wish the main pool wasn’t that deep or it had a shallow end . But there is a kids pool . Loved swimming in mineral pool every evening .
Entertaining team - brilliant especially Enes . What a lovely guy . He made an effort to have dinner with us on my son’s ( Leon ) birthday . Didn’t you Enes . Beach party was great . Music by African guys was so good . Every night there is a dancing show from 9 till 10 . The shows were great and very professional but we wished it was more variety as could be comedy or magician shows etc but all in all we couldn’t stop saying ‘wow’ . The dancers are fab .A very special mention to Lira yoga & Pilate teacher . What a great girl !
Spa - Lovely spa a mention to Rizwaan . Lovely guy . We all had massages . The ladies in spa who do massages are great , especially with children .My daughter Anjali loved her chocolate massage . The cold water in there is amazing
Dinner - lovely most of the times . We never knew there was a pizza and burger bar . I wish I knew as we were craving pizza . Very busy in main restaurant which is expected in this high peak season . Kids loved ice creams . My daughter just telling me to write thanks for having so many flavours in ice cream .Deserts could be a bit bettter .
Beach - lovely beach with clear water . Love the sun beds on piers . Plenty of sun beds
Drinks - last time I went to Turkey I didn’t enjoy quality of drinks but in here it’s amazing . Loved my g&t and
Now the best bit - Coffee shop.☕️Omg I do love my coffee but to be able to have it till 12 @ night and so much variety . Staff is so hard working
Water park - kids loved water park .1 for kids ,two for adults and kids . Yellow ride was not to scary but blue ride omg scary( my daughter just wrote this )
Cleaner sometimes didn’t clean room and didn’t left towels on 2nd day but once we told her ( biz wan ) she did it everyday .
Girls on guest relations desk are great . We asked for a cake for our son bday and it was provided . Thank you girls .
A guy on reception who can speak a bit indian was great .
Thankyou for such a good holiday . If manager is reading this please say Thanks to Enes (hello from Alina , leon and Rahul ) Lira and girls on guest relations .
We will be back with our extended family soon

2  Thank madhucoventry

Dear madhucoventry ,

Thank you very much for taking the time, to write such a positive review on many aspects We highly appreciate it.
It is great to read that you have enjoyed the service provided by our staff members and our services . We will definitely forward your kind words to all mentioned staff members which will be a great motivation for them . We look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Well after arriving at our hotel just past midnight the friendly arrival at the desk and someone to take our bags to our room was a good start to our holiday. We payed for a private transfer from the airport which was £30 each way so £60 total. Transfer time about 1 he 20 min .
So first day in room 3403 was good beds comfortable and air conditioning worked well and also a ceiling fan.bathrooms very good and plenty of room .
Breakfast
Being all inclusive plenty of choice of food and no complaints
Lunch and snacks
Plenty of choice ,we were really happy.
Evening meals
Again great choice and really tasty food
A la Carte Turkish
We had one treat here and it was part of all inclusive really tasty and the only negative was the waiting staff struggled when the restaurant started to fill up a little bit but a minor gripe.
Entertainment
All good around the pool and the evening shows were of a very good standard
Water slides
2 water slides and both good fun for me and my daughter who is 9,good for all ages really
Swimming pools
All good but as usual if you want your sun beds then someone has to get up daily to put towels on them.
Trips
We went to the dolphin show nearby 5 min walk and it was really enjoyable about 40 mins long and cost about £45 for 2 adults and one child.
We also went on the grand turban boat trip it is from about 11am to 5.30pm and it takes you around the islands with lunch included in cost of £27.50 . Plenty of snorkelling and swimming .
Went to marmaris castle also lovely views went on the local mini bus cost 9 lira each way .
The beach for the hotel was good also for snorkelling plenty of lovely fish to look at and the water is so clear .
We were with thomas cook and ever really needed the rep as everything was easy to find or sort ourselves
SPA
We tried the SUNTAN treatment which was sauna then wash then scrub then foam wash and massage with tanning oil. We really enjoyed this and set us up for our holiday.
My wife had three more massages for her back as they advised her to help an issue with her lower back which she new she had prior to the trip.
So over all we have to say if you have children then this hotel is a must.
We will be going again next year for 2 weeks .

3  Thank Andrew B
ManagementTurban, Assistant to General Manager at Grand Yazici Club Turban, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Andrew B ,

We are honored to have been your resort of choice for your vacation and that you were able to enjoy all that we offer from our stunning views, access to local attractions as well as property activities. We are also glad that you enjoyed the comfort of your room, and your food experience We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our department managers to improve our services .in mentioned areas, to a better and higher level .
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

There is so much to say about this hotel and all positive, there was so much to do for the family, we loved how there was a lovely sized pool and the beach so close by . The staff here are excellent and try and do their best for you whether it be a different room needed or a sun-bed if you can’t find one or finding a place for you to have dinner as we were there with close friends for my husbands 50th birthday which had 13 of us so not easy trying to find a table to fit all of us but the staff always did. The waiter that did the drinks in the beach was always there when we needed one and I wish I could remember his name but I can’t so sorry about that. If you want to do a family outing I would suggest the jeep safari as this was fun and we had a brilliant time( even though the trip was not very dear you still had to pay for the water guns which were 3L each and then you give these back afterwards) very safe trip and fun. To the cleaning staff I Thankyou for always changing and putting clean towels in when needed. The spa was excellent and Ridvan was a very nice guy even after myself and friends had our treatment by greeting you when you whilst around the pool, god knows how he can remember all of the names of the guests.
The kitchen/restaurant staff were excellent always there accommodating where possible. There is plenty of bottled water around the hotel grounds and in the food halls. There is so much more I could say about this place but I won’t go on anymore.
Definitely be returning to this hotel and probably bring extended family with us next time. Well done to all of your staff and management.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank vanessa d

Dear vanessa d ,

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful positive review ! At Turban, we take customer service very seriously and genuinely appreciate your compliments and team member acknowledgment. Every day our Team Members strive to deliver an exceptional experience. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, took advantage of our facilities and enjoyed our property overall.We are also glad that you enjoyed the comfort of your room, and your food experience .
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon for another wonderful stay .

Reviewed 3 August 2018

After returning from a 10-day stay at Club Turban the first thought was to go back as soon as possible! Truly one of the best holiday resorts I have been to. On arrival, we were pleasantly shocked by the architecture and nature of the resort and especially the service we received. The reception organized straight away to deliver all our luggage to our family room which was very clean and comfortable. The entertainment program at the hotel did not give us a chance to get bored and plan the day, there were entertainment and different programs from morning till night time. After staying at many places around the world the entertainment team were very hardworking and wanted to make sure everyone has a great time and it worked. Just want to give a quick shout out to Numan who was very attentive to our needs during the whole duration of stay and told us about more activities and events that we otherwise would not know about. Overall, it was an amazing experience and can't wait to go back in September!

Room Tip: The best room is the family room which gives two separate rooms and separate showers for maximum privacy.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Maria L

Dear Maria L ,

Thank you for choosing Grand Yazıcı Club Turban Hotel as your holiday destination and thank you for taking your time to write this generous review of us.
Our vision is to create memorable hotel experiences for our guests and we are delighted that you enjoyed the personalised service and had a positive stay. Providing excellent service is at the core of our service commitment to our guests and your kind words will definitely motivate the team to keep up our high standards. We are also glad that you enjoyed the comfort of our services and entertainment programme .
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back this season for another wonderful experience.