Hotel Aqua(Icmeler)
US$58
US$200
US$143
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Sun Blue Apart Hotel(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$232
US$220
galahotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$1,050
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2014

Not a bad hotel. paid for sea view but got a mountain side view. Manager offered to change room but all rooms suggested is too small for my party of three. Nice and quite. paid for Wifi but no wifi in all rooms except standing at the reception area (call in advance to check and was told yes to Wifi in room)

Room Tip: don't pay extra for sea view room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric T
Reviewed 19 September 2014

we was told the hotel was 600 metres from the beach, this wasn't the case the hill from the hotel to the bottom of the path may be 600 metres. then another 40 minutes walk to the beach. this hotel is no good for people who cant walk far or who don't like walking. it cost us an extra £100.00 in taxis for a week to get us back up the hill.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Bookable Holidays
1  Thank Joanne W
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My review is a little late! I stayed here mid July with my cousin and her young daughter for a week and we really enjoyed our stay. Yes there are some language barriers with some staff but you can see they are gearing up to make improvements for English customers throughout the hotel.

In particular we found Yilmaz, Büsra, Serap and Damla to be very helpful and Yilmaz exceptional at making us feel at home; When I ordered a tea they didn’t have he went straight in to town to buy me a box; Every morning when we arrived at the pool he would bring my cousin a coffee (Without being asked) as she mentioned on the first day she couldn’t function without it and through out our stay, little things like smoothie shots and water melon were handed out to all the guests as a little refresher.

On arrival I encountered the safe issue and was asked to leave my belongings at reception, however I explained this would not really work for me and so a safe was promptly brought to my room. I did have to pay but this was not extortionate and I have found this is usual practice in Turkey.

This isn’t a noisy party hotel by any means and being based up in the hills, it certainly is a lot more tranquil than those down on the front. The hotel is favoured by Turkish customers, and so we found breakfast tended to lean more towards traditional Turkish tastes rather than those used to a western palate, I would have loved some fruit and yoghurt! –- But I absolutely loved the evening buffet. We are healthy eaters so this was ideal for us, with lots of fresh produce and Turkish favourites.

There isn’t a great deal of planned entertainment for kids (other than a little play area and the pool) and there’s no kids club, but we knew that when booking so it was not an issue, and although we did not speak the same language as the majority of the other guests, we all seemed to manage to make friends and the kids all happily played together regardless. Yilmaz was very good with my cousins daughter – even letting her make her own special (non alcoholic) cocktails and bringing her pool toys to play with.

Every single night, all three of us (including the 6 year old) took a walk down to the sea front and we did not find this taxing at all. We tended to get a taxi back but this was due to the time we came back - as opposed to the walk – and there is a little hill as you enter the complex which may not be ideal for older walkers - I liked the fact we could spend time down at the lively beach front, but actually get away from it in the evening.

As the hotel currently stands, it would suit those that are looking for a bit of a relax given it’s location, views and size; however I know there are improvements planned for the future of this hotel and I know they will be working to cater for a broader spectrum of holidaymakers. It has a huge potential so keep an eye on it in the future…

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Suse55
Reviewed 25 July 2014

incorrect info not 90 metres to sea defo a taxi drive staff not interested in guest food atrocious don't cater for English no toaster don't stop here staff aged in teens not experiaced don't speak english

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bonnet1960
yilmazc750, Public Relations Manager at Union Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Mr. Bonnet,

the distance to the beach is just a 5 minute walk, yes it is not 100 meters but it is definetely not a taxi drive away and we have shuttle bus at the hotel wich you could have used. Our staff is young but always smiling and trying to give the best service possible to our geusts and they do speak english. We always try to give the best service possible to our guest, for example our shuttle bus is at 10 and 11 in the morning but sometimes the guests want to go later to the beach and we never said no to such a request.
Our food at the hotel has always got good reviews and we always give the best quality possible and that is why our chef mr. Ugur Peker is known as one of the best cooks in marmaris.

Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the holiday.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

we were 10 people (2 families) we really and honestly enjoyed our 8 days stay in this hotel !from july 13 to july 20
rooms are spacious and clean ,food ( breakfast and dinner ) is so good and tasty thanks to chef (don't recall the name )
thanks also to mr yalmaz , miss aspra, youssef and shker who were very friendly and helpful
they even wanted to offer us a birthdate cake for my daughter as it occured on 19th
they also were so flexible in letting us enter what ever we want , water , beer etc..
thx again and advise all readers to try it as i'm going to get back again with my famil and friends . .

Room Tip: rooms every where have nice overlook and quiet !
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mr Selim,
I am really happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our hotel, but we were sad that you were here for just couple of days next time i hope you will stay longer so we can drink some RAKI together this time :)

Greetings to the family and the little kids esspecially baldy :)