All reviewsboutique hotelsea viewlovely boutiqueturkeybed and breakfastsun loungersair conother gueststhe ground floorperfect positionbeautiful hotelall inclusive foodsea frontstorage spacelate flightlovely pool areaall inclusive hotel
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We started going to this hotel in 2011 and have been every year since. We used to be All inclusive but lately we prefer B&B simply because of the lovely places to eat and drink around icmeler and marmaris. We arrived on sept 25th for 2 weeks of heaven and relaxation in our favourite little gem of a hotel right on the sea front with a sea view room to die for. Rooms are lovely and decorated in black and white and the cleaning is of a very high standard courtesy of raziye and her colleagues. We absolutely love this place and have become good friends with the owners ilhan and semra and other staff members and regularly keep in touch via facebook. Pool area is lovely with plenty of sunbeds abd the furniture around the place is stunning. We have already booked again for sept 2018. All staff are fun and friendly without intruding on your relaxation. We had a great time well done semra and ilhan cant wait to return

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank scottyHuddersfield
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We had a two week stay at this lovely hotel from 7th to 21st October. We had room 407 which is one of the 8 slightly bigger rooms and is was really good, with enough space to store the luggage away, but could do with a bit more storage room for clothes. Nice size bathroom. The room was always clean with fresh towels everyday.
We went for the All inclusive as even just having drinks and most lunches I think this worked out well. The food is fine just not a lot of inspiration as to choice or change - chicken drumsticks were there for most meals and chips for breakfast?? At the start of our holiday there were many people using the restaurant mostly from the sister hotel and if you were not there promptly for the start of the meal service - things were not always replenished - certainly not if you didn't ask!! By the end of our stay there were probably only 10 people (max) using the restaurant and things seemed to be a lot better. We ate in most evenings but also went out where a set steak meal for 2 could be had for £30 - £40 in total (for 2 people) incl wine.

The hotel is quite smart with an upmarket décor / look and lots of ground at the front - not being used for anything much? Also a private area on the beach which Mustaha separated guest from the other sister hotel otherwise they would have taken over.

The staff are all friendly and helpful, with the exception of most of the waiters in the restaurant, who just gave the impression they couldn't care - even being told they had run out of wine on more than one occasion, so we went down to the bar ourselves!!!

Would still recommend this hotel for the fact it's a nice hotel, it's location, private beach and speaking to people from other hotels the stories regarding their ALL inclusive food sounded no better.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BucksKeentraveler
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the Casa Blanca by chance as Mirage World closed earlier than anticipated I was aprehensive but I have to say it's a fabulous Boutique Hotel to stay in.
Superb location with spectacular views.
Family run business with high standards my room was serviced every day by Rezyie Yalcınkaya if you stay still long enough she will clean youfabulous lady!
I wanted help with something & the lady that does reservations Semra Gundogan was amazing could not do enough to make sure as a guest I was happy!
I read comments about the food before I travelled some not very complimentary which after my vacation I found very harsh the food is predominantly Turkish which I like if you want English food stay in the UK everything was fresh & well presented miss it already.
The bar manager Yakup Yildiz kept us entertained every evening that young man is going far in his life he is great with the public same as Mustafa who looked after us on the beach everyday very kind people that go out of their way to accommodate you.
For sure I will be returning great holiday & thankyou again for making my holiday special

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank heathermurphy2015
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Bed n breakfast not good lift broke down for 10 days on 4th floor complained to manager got it fixed on our last day broke again by tea time 2nd visit location brilliant rumour has it its closing down?!!! All locals really friendly will go back next year

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl G
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I love this hotel for its location, size, peaceful atmosphere, laid back service , immaculate housekeeping and freedom from children. Do not come here if you want English food, spa/gym facilities, nightly entertainment or are allergic to cats/dogs. There are plenty of other places in Icmeler catering for you.

Meal times are rather chaotic at present as, following the closure of the Munamar Beach Hotel, guests from the Munamar Beach Residence are taking their meals at the Casa & Blanca. This has overwhelmed the system but normal service should resume next season. Hence 4 stars.

The only down side was the large number of Russian (I use the term generically) guests who have no respect for the self service buffet concept or the needs of other guests. They seem to have taken over the area!

I will be back again in May.

Room Tip: Most rooms are sea facing. Obviously the view gets better the higher the floor. There is a lift.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo