All reviews boutique hotel sea view lovely boutique turkey bed and breakfast sun loungers air con other guests the ground floor perfect position beautiful hotel all inclusive food sea front late flight storage space lovely pool area all inclusive hotel
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the Casa Blanca by chance as Mirage World closed earlier than anticipated I was aprehensive but I have to say it's a fabulous Boutique Hotel to stay in.
Superb location with spectacular views.
Family run business with high standards my room was serviced every day by Rezyie Yalcınkaya if you stay still long enough she will clean youfabulous lady!
I wanted help with something & the lady that does reservations Semra Gundogan was amazing could not do enough to make sure as a guest I was happy!
I read comments about the food before I travelled some not very complimentary which after my vacation I found very harsh the food is predominantly Turkish which I like if you want English food stay in the UK everything was fresh & well presented miss it already.
The bar manager Yakup Yildiz kept us entertained every evening that young man is going far in his life he is great with the public same as Mustafa who looked after us on the beach everyday very kind people that go out of their way to accommodate you.
For sure I will be returning great holiday & thankyou again for making my holiday special

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank heathermurphy2015
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Bed n breakfast not good lift broke down for 10 days on 4th floor complained to manager got it fixed on our last day broke again by tea time 2nd visit location brilliant rumour has it its closing down?!!! All locals really friendly will go back next year

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl G
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I love this hotel for its location, size, peaceful atmosphere, laid back service , immaculate housekeeping and freedom from children. Do not come here if you want English food, spa/gym facilities, nightly entertainment or are allergic to cats/dogs. There are plenty of other places in Icmeler catering for you.

Meal times are rather chaotic at present as, following the closure of the Munamar Beach Hotel, guests from the Munamar Beach Residence are taking their meals at the Casa & Blanca. This has overwhelmed the system but normal service should resume next season. Hence 4 stars.

The only down side was the large number of Russian (I use the term generically) guests who have no respect for the self service buffet concept or the needs of other guests. They seem to have taken over the area!

I will be back again in May.

Room Tip: Most rooms are sea facing. Obviously the view gets better the higher the floor. There is a lift.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We where moved to this hotel after the munamar beach hotel closed , and first impressions are very good , what an error of judgement that was ,!,,,
The room was very clean and well laid out but you needed to be a contortionist to use the toilet,the sea view was great if there hadn't been a forty foot palm tree right in the way .as for the rest of the place the staff where very friendly but as they would keep saying it's nearly end of the season so they did lack enthusiasm to do much , the food and drinks where a total disaster , and in over 40 years of catering I have never been served food as bad !,,breakfast was never ready on time and the dining room had not been cleaned from the previous meal . So there was dried on food spillage all over the place , the drinks machines had not been refilled so within a few minutes of opening you had to wait for them to find stock to fill them up,the temperature of the food was colder than you would feed to a baby, and the selection was as if someone thought let's put out some old vegetables and meat that nobody will want to eat so we won't have to cook anything else,it did have the all inclusive experts as well who would grab as much fruit and other items which would be enough for an army ,and they would provide bags for them to carry away more fruit than they would ever buy at home . The drinks where also very poor quality and if the locals drink the local spirits and beer then they are braver than me or have no taste buds . We have had to eat out nearly everyday which has made this allinclusive hotel a very expensive one to stay at and we will be seeing the booking agents on our return to the uk . So if your going to book here I would recommend room only for your whole stay and just go out for meals and drinks

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Booked this as a late deal just 4 days before travelling. Stayed for one week, returned to Icemeler after 20 years. Upgraded to sea view, so glad I did!
Room 301. Small basic room which was cleaned daily with fresh towels.
Opted for Bed & Breakfast, although All Inclusive was an option. Breakfast was ok so just went twice. Drinks seemed a bit diluted but this didn't bother us as went out every evening for food etc...
Plenty of beds around pool & didn't have to reserve a spot. This was part of the reason I booked the Adult Only 30 room hotel, thanks to previous reviews.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Icemeler.

Room Tip: Book Room 301 or 401 for best views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple