All reviews nicholas heights evening entertainment was good tennis courts all inclusive food beautiful room local taxi music and entertainment lovely week main pool cannot fault great holiday jacuzzi cengiz ederim deniz dolmus
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from 1 week at the Golden Life, I didn’t know what to expect after reading the reviews, however we upgraded to a loft room with a balcony jacuzzi. The room was comfortable and we had a brilliant stay. Views were stunning. Some of the hotel is in need of updating. Don’t be put off by the reviews. Staff were all lovely, thanks to all of them.
Debbie and Poppy

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Please do not stay in this hotel unless you want to seriously damage your health

In all of 20 years in visited this area and I fell in love with my second home, what was to be a very special occasion for my 50th birthday ended up with me seriously ill in hospital with severe food poisoning, the hotel was hell on earth that we had to book to come home early to escape

The room I can only describe as a dungeon with many guest refusing to stay in it I have never been so horrified in my all life the staff were very rude and ignorant not for Europeans, the room was a double bed for 2 single females told to get on with it broken beds filthy stained with human excrement and urine, covers not much better and a single table cloth as a cover the room mould on sealing and every where else, rusted sanitary ware, cold broken showers, cockroach infested, and wait for it
holes in the bathroom ceiling and at night time 100s of mosquitoes coming through holes in ceiling where the lights were

I could not breath one night in room due to switching air conditioning on which in fact was dirty, omitting deadly water vapours which can lead to legionnaires disease,deadly fumes coming from the fridge after coming out of hospital the night after I had to open the door and get out .

Also our room phone being constantly rang at night time by hotel staff 6 times one night, and another night one turned up to our room !!! Also our balcony, Terrance late at night the hotel staff ( men ) seemed to think it was ok to enjoy them self thinking 2 older mature ladies were game for anything Im so shocked !!

The restaurant I mean you cannot call it that food left gone cold and contamination I ended up in hospital with severe food poisoning 24 hours later where I can only describe It was or felt like I was dying rushed into hospital by ambulance a few days later, as I was severely poorly having to have fluids pushed through me urgently and antibiotics with dehydration, from food poisoning and not only from the food but also infection water borne from the pool which was not hardly cleaned but always with a cloudy white resin on top for bugs to grow .When I returned back to the hotel after my stay in hospital I went to the restaurant for some bland food breakfast, upon picking a plate up my hands were covered in white remnants of sticky food I then lifted all the plates up which were suppose to be clean they were filthy, I told the chef to get them back to the kitchen to be cleaned. Our room everything broken in it the sofa honestly broken leg with a bracket to hold in place and wait for it A big metal rod railing what you see in outside metal railings propping the broken leg up I could of been or had myself impaled !!, dirty white marks all over sofa and bad stains, floor never cleaned at all we had to wear shoes at all time and the upgraded room they showed us for 150 pound rotten outside furniture black stains on covers the sofa with big black stains on revolting. when you complained you got smeared at or it was a case of take it or leave it and told you pay for what you get also told our rep would be visiting he was no where to be found . The hotel was told I was in hospital they never said a word to me asked to speak to hotel management and simply ignored, that myself and my friend decided that it was not safe to stay at this hotel and return back to uk asap on the next flight home the day after I came out of hospital to be admitted into hospital once in the uk for further tests.

This is an entire truthful account from our experience and I myself come from a travel background from being employed with many of the major tour operators, one word health warning and this hotel needs to be shut down I will at a further date put photos up to prove , but as I am still not myself and still ill after a week of returning home not feeling up to anything but if anyone else has suffered at this hotel I would be interested to know please get in touch as I am in touch with presenting a legal case on behalf of myself through my insurers as they have had to pay very hefty medical bills.

And from the bottom of my heart would not wish my experience on any body else !!

I have been coming to the area for over 20 years and sometimes twice a year and never ever experience food poisoning and ill health, my only problem here was not selecting my normal hotel and wanting a bit of luxury for my birthday it did not matter whether basic but clean yes, make up your own minds but please do not risk your life here

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Curiosity02576683739
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel ( squat ) should not be open rubbish bags just dumped everywhere, smells of dirty drains, dirty beds and rooms. Rooms are full of damp. Staff do not speak any english and are very unhelpfull. Was shown 3 rooms not 1 suitable. We couldnt even bring ourselves to stay there more than 5 minutes. This hotel ( squat ) isnt even suitable to let holmless people stop in. If you have booked this hotel belive me cancell as the good reviews are false and every bad 1 is 100% true.
DONT RUIN YOUR HOLIDAY BY BOOKING THIS HOTEL.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Road649514
Reviewed 18 October 2018

this hotel in the mounten of oludeniz area offre very beatiful sea view and offre a quite relaxing holliday, food was very tasty andpersonel very freindly and helpful ,thank to Mr.serhat for upgrading our room,the hotel have his beach with daily shuttel,I recomand this hotel

Room tip: some rooms have a jacozi in the balcony
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mawadie
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Please do not stay in this Hotel if you do then it’s at your own risk. You have been warned.

It is a very dated Hotel and can live with that but cleanliness and in humane changing facilities and open drains spreading germs and who knows what diseases I cannot.

This report could very well be several pages long but I will stick to the main facts

Let’s start with the good points.
Stunning views from the pool over looking the sea.

I have start in third world country with cleaner Hotels than this one.
There is absolutely no excuse for cleanliness spoiled the weeks holiday.

On arrival taken down several flights of steps to a block of apartments then processed down the stairs to a room that can only be classed as a smelly dirty dungeon horrified the smell is horrendous.

Back to reception shown another room exactly the same smelly, dirty and damp.

Further trip back up the long steps to reception the reception said there are no other rooms other than upgrades.

No option other than to pay £140 extra for a room that was supposed to be a suite with s balcony jacuzzi in fact it is a dingy loft conversation with a bath on the balcony however at least it wasn’t a dungeon.

As you will find on the pictures the floor was dirty we mopped it using one of the towels this was after the cleaners had been.

The drain in the bathroom is open not capped off leaving a open drain with all kinds of germs to spread throughout the Hotel.

We only had breakfast in the Hotel when I say that I mean cooked omelette and boiled egg we were not prepared to eat the food in the main hall, if you are prepared to eat in there considering the state of the rooms in terms of cleanliness and open top drains it is average at best limited choice.

Although it’s all inclusive there was not a chance we were going to have any other food from this Hotel.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES IN PARTICULAR THE GUEST SHOWER ROOM FOR DEPARTURE.

The following is Horrendous and sums up this Hotel.

On departure day we had a late flight getting picked up at 22.25 check out 12pm so bit more of sunbathing before going to reception to ask to use the shower omg the receptionist took us down to the public toilets that had a sheet in the corner. Please look at the pictures.

Expected to have a shower get changed in a public toilet whilst other guest of the Hotel were using the toilets is this humane healthy and hygienic.

Standards of which I am now so glad we didn’t eat the food there who knows what goes on behind the kitchen walls. !!!!

This Hotel is horrendous in every way it should come with a health warning.

Unfortunately I can only put limited pictures on here but hopefully this gives you a understanding of my report.

1 The Shower Room for guest to freshen up in before departure
7 Stunning views from the pool
8 Behind one of the apartment blocks
9 The balcony so call jacuzzi
10 The £140 extra loft conversation suite

If you have booked this hotel and decide not to change it Go and get every protection injection possible first.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple