“Gorgeous location, food could be better”
Review of Sun Trap

Sun Trap
Ranked #31 of 87 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Although we ate here twice it was only at lunch time so we had panini on our first visit and jacket potato on our second, therefore its difficult to judge in terms of quality of meals as we didn't eat here in the evening when we would normally choose something a little more exotic. The panini was huge (as is often the case with the portions over there) however I felt it was a little bland. The jacket potato was lovely however you can't go far wrong really. I also tried the cheese croquettes thinking they would be cheese and potato however it was just a slab of deep fried bread cheese (not great). I would probably opt to eat somewhere else myself, which is a shame as the location is great.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Really nice seating area, great breakfast. Quite a comprehensive menu, not overly expensive either.
Really nice staff.
Great for just sitting people watching. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Really good venue with a nice al fresco feel to it. Service excellent, food really good and reasonably priced. I would certainly recommend it - enjoy if you go.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Visited both had king prawns and they were delicious proper chips and a lovely salad, bottle of Red Angora to wash it all down with. PERFECT

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We visited The Suntrap Restaurant on our first evening in Hisanoru and we loved it. The service and respect we got was first class. For what we had, the bill was quite reasonable.
The meal was excellent (best T- Bone steak I've ever eaten.) Excellent wine and I enjoyed the starter too. My wife enjoyed the desert too.
The layout and the atmosphere were great. I can't wait to go back there next year all being well.
We loved Hisanoru too.