Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
SAVE US$15
Hotels.comUS$101
Expedia.comUS$101
eDreamsUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2020

I am DIAMOND LEVEL with Choice Hotels and stay at over 100 hotel nights a year on average working in the travel industry... and have never... EVER had an experience like what happened tonight at this property. We booked one night with 2 queen beds for December 21st back in late October 2020 with 12,000 Choice Points. We got a confirmation number and everything. No indication there were any issues. We pulled up around 8:00pm and the lights were on, including the sign from I-17. But we realized there were was something weird going on right away as the parking lot was completely empty. We figured maybe there was not a lot of people traveling because of COVID. We also noticed an orange sticker on the front doors, but thought maybe that was a sign saying to wear your mask, etc. So we got our bags out of the car and read the orange sign --- this property has been CONDEMED BY THE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT since September 17, 2020. Luckily, a maintaince man was walking in at the same time we pulled up. He explained that a sprinkler system broke back in September and that they have been closed for 4 months. I showed him my reservation (active reservation made on the web!!!) --- he said I wish I could help you out, but I am the only one here and do not have access to the computer system. He recommended I call Choice Hotels to get my points back and to check out one of other two local hotels. Luckily, the Days Inn & Suites had room for us as a late night walk-in... but still it was $102 we were not expecting to pay out of our pocket on this trip. EVEN WORSE --- a family of 8 came up right behind us as we were walking away --- they had 4 confirmed rooms booked for over $600... and were square out of luck. Maintaince man again said to them you would have to call the 800 number. WHY WOULD NO ONE FROM THIS PROPERTY CALL US AND MENTION THEY ARE CLOSED!!!!!!! I would expect this service from a cheap motel --- not a Diamond Level with Choice. I got out 12K point back and another 6K points for the inconvenience after sitting on the phone for over an hour with the Choice 800 line. They need to pull their franchise license for treating customers like this.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 14 August 2020

I stayed here a few months ago on business and I even brought my coworkers here because we loved the service and the attention to details. We came back planning on staying our 2 weeks again come to find out Jd and her partner Sinade are no longer here. They are the only reason we came back I met Jd at the local gas station she came up and introduced herself and offered my company a amazing price we could not pass up. We will now take our business elsewhere the front desk lady now is the rudest and disrespectful person. Housekeeping is sloppy and loud talking about personal issues and gossiping what kind of staff do you have. Go elsewhere this location is no longer worth the stay completely trash inside and out. Lazy workers and front desk is sloppy the lobby is disgusting the trash out front is always full to the max.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

I spent one night here with a friend. My friend and I really enjoyed the friendliness of the clerk at the front desk. We booked our rooms on a moment notice and she was extremely friendly and courteous. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I had traveled a long ways and I was really tired. The beds were clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nathanm238
Reviewed 8 June 2020

This hotel is not like the pictures. My room was half remodeled. There is wallpaper that was ripped off and not replaced. The bathroom is missing tile. I reserved a king bed, and when I showed up there I was given a single. And it was like sleeping on granite....rock hard. The front desk attendant was very nice, but her 1st night alone. Charged the wrong card and couldn’t refund it until the manager comes in. (2 days later).

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TravelinFFMT
Reviewed 2 June 2020 via mobile

I am writing this from my room here. Greatfully, I am on my way today. The young girl at the front desk who worked the weekend was great. Very nice and friendly. A few places to walk to to eat. But, there are some major issues. The wifi here is crap....unless to pay for the good wifi. Second, if you stay more than one night, you will NOT get housekeeping service! Even if you leave the room, it doesn't matter. I called ALL the choice hotels from this area, and all the ones in Phoenix. This hotel is the ONLY one who does this!! They didn't even drop off clean towels! If someone is here for 3 days, to make them sleep in the same sheets for 2 nights is pathetic!!!! If you are travelling, there are other choice hotels that you would be better off choosing.

Date of stay: June 2020