“Excellent Cinnamon and Sugar Fry Bread! ”

Camp Verde Frybread
Ranked #12 of 36 Restaurants in Camp Verde
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

We stopped on our way back from Montezuma Castle. Like other reviewers, I enjoyed pleasant conversation with the gentleman running the stand while he prepared my Fry Bread. I ordered the cinnamon and sugar—It was delicious! I highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (35)

Reviewed 27 July 2020

Here is a stand alone place with the best fry bread taco ever!!! A must try!! It is a STAND on the corner of two roads. No formalities here

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 12 December 2019

We were leaving Montezuma Castle National Monument and planned to get a snack before getting back on the road. What better place to stop than here?

We got one sugar & cinnamon and one salted frybread. The salted was my favorite - just wish I'd had a piece of meat to wrap in it! I also wish that we'd gotten a few to go for later!

My daughter also got a couple of hand-made hair clips that she wore for the next 3 days!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

Bread was dry and hard . It was not sweet cinnamon and sugar. No drinks . Will not be back. Did not like the taste of it at all.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed our chat while our delicious fry bread was made in this rustic but charming outdoor kitchen. He shared that his family has been making frybread and selling jewelry at this site since he was a boy.
Citified foodtrucks ain't got nothing on this guy.
Stop by. Its sooo good!