“Sweet spot for breakfast”
Review of Udderly Divine

Udderly Divine
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Camp Verde
Description: An old-fashioned lunch shop serving homemade happiness! Over 17k pies sold & numerous other delectable desserts, as well as a hearty lunch menu.
Reviewed 23 October 2020

My folks and my husband and I ate breakfast here outdoors on a fine October morning and the food SMS service was wonderful! I bought a cinnamon roll to go for our trip back to Oregon and it was amazingly delicious and so big I ate it over 2 days. The staff is so friendly and helped me tremendously when I lost my cell phone. I highly encourage stopping there for a treat.

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed 24 August 2020

We ate at this restaurant after a day on the river. It was nice to sit outside and enjoy lunch on the deck.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 28 May 2020

The 3 time I have been in, the young ladies behind the counter are not very pleasant. No greeting, no smiles, no thank you, they just seem annoyed at me (or life?) also their pastrami sandwich was less than interesting. And with a name like “underlying divine” I was expecting something more than Dryers ice cream. I’m excited to try their take out frozen dinners sometime.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 26 April 2020 via mobile

We were thrilled to find a delicious take out option, after kayaking, on our way back to the city! Anxious to get back and try more from the menu when it’s allowed! They have ice cream, bakery treats, wonderful food, and even take and bake dishes- made from mom- literally! Love it!

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 19 March 2020 via mobile

It was a little difficult finding this place because they have moved and have a different store front than the images shown. In fact, they are in the back of the building. We almost gave up when I spotted a small sign pointing to the side of the building. SOOO glad we found it!! We got the biscuit & gravy and it was the largest B&G I’ve had. I hate a small serving of gravy on a biscuit was want every bite covered. Got my wish!!! Hearty moist biscuit too. Of course, there is that display as you order. Calling & torturing you to purchase some pies, quiche, cookies, or buns. We did of course. Blackberry & Mixed Berry pies & quiche to go. All were delicious. Pies were not too sweet, just delicious. Clean interior & super friendly folks.

My only regret is finding this place on the morning we were leaving. That’s a mistake I will not make again!!

Date of visit: March 2020