Hotel Felix
US$69
Sercotel Riscal(Puerto Lumbreras)
US$65
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Stayed for 1 night. The hotel is bright and modern with a lift to all floors.
Reception staff were ok if not a little distracted. Not the friendliest of welcomes but not the worse we have experienced. Comms were difficult as our Spanish isn't that good, though we try. Instructions for the wifi were difficult, though once we worked it out, it was excellent.
Surprised no tourist maps of Lorca were not available when we stayed though. Just maps of Murcia !?!?!?!
Our room was very clean if not not on the small side. I booked a twin room and glad I did. I think you get a tadge more room than a double in this hotel.
The beds were far too hard for me, though Hubby didn't mind. Ditto pillows, long, narrow polyester filled so if you like a standard English feather one, take your own on your travels in Spain.
Bathroom was adequate but no toiletries apart from a satchet of shampoo and a shoe polisher. Perhaps the cleaners had forgotten to put the rest in there. Glad I bought my own shower gel. Yes, could have requested some but couldn't be bothered. Life's too short if you have some anyway.
Breakfast was ok, adequate but nothing to shout about.
Parking was outside the hotel in the designated parking bays so no complaints there and with CCTV, as safe you can hope for.
A little too far out from the centre for me. next time we are in Lorca, we will stay the other side of the bridge and nearer to the historical centre. However, for 52 euros including breakfast and tax, really, for a bed for a night, you cannot complain.

Room Tip: WE stayed at the from of the hotel and noise was not a problem.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2015

An excellent hotel just outside the centre of Lorca. Clean and comfortable rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Train station nearby with regular services to Murcia and Aguilas on the coast. Free wi-fi. Adjoining restaurant serves superb fish dishes. Free car parking directly outside hotel. Nearby cafes and bars.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2013

If you find yourself looking for a hotel in or around lorca, this place is excellent value for money. Rooms very clean, nice shower, resturant serves very good steak, and cold beer.Friendly management. Price for a single room is crazy cheap.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We travelled to Lorca to visit the sites and needed a place to stay for the night. Hotel Felix came up and I thought it looked if it would suffice. It certainly did. The hotel is just outside of town within 5 minutes walk. We parked our hire car on the road outside of the hotel for free. The hotel is clean and comfortable and adequate enough. I would return and have advised my family to book Hotel Felix for their trip to Lorca. Castle trip is a must by the way.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulqwer
Reviewed 16 July 2013

My husband and I were traveling in Spain this Spring--We needed a place to spend the night and we just happen to see a sign to Hotel Felix. It was so wonderful to be able to park our rented car right in front of the entrance. The Hotel has a average restaurant and the location was great, walking distance to Downtown Lorca. We were impressed with the hospitality of Antonio Diaz Garcia--We asked for directions to Granada, he went beyond the call of duty. He made the call to the police dept. and gave them our license number, so that when we arrived in Granada we were cleared to enter that area. He gave us step by step directions to our hotel in Granada. (Our hotel in Granada was right at the main plaza, which has zero parking places, not even a load and unload area) Antonio had instructed us perfectly on how to maneuver that whole area. We looked like pros. Thank you , Antonio!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple